Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » for the spintech haters! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: for the spintech haters!
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was shot with my camera on my phone, so cut me slack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJFIwadYtKc&feature=plcp&context=C4a90163VDvjVQa1PpcFOOs2kvCfjtHUn4SD5kCBvOVe1sYHVpaw0%3D

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a bucket!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is clean bro. [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
What a bucket!

it is.
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds badass. Let's see the whole pic. U know I'm a cougar fan. My wife is killin me with my cougar. I can't get rid of them damn spokes lol

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
1FAST93NOTCH
¯
Member # 10722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST93NOTCH  Ford pictures for 1FAST93NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds and looks good.

--------------------
2014 Oxford White Raptor Production #: 30727
1993 Red Notchback Production #: 29409
1993 Teal Cobra Production #: 4505
TEAM TRUE FORGED

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice cougar you got there...The two tone paint looks great...Good job... [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
iron50
¯
Member # 11231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iron50  Ford pictures for iron50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
it was shot with my camera on my phone, so cut me slack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJFIwadYtKc&feature=plcp&context=C4a90163VDvjVQa1PpcFOOs2kvCfjtHUn4SD5kCBvOVe1sYHVpaw0%3D

i loveit nis car bro the paint the sound ! nice work bro [patriot]

--------------------
You mama

Posts: 2025 | From: san pablo cal | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Beast !!!
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
Very nice cougar you got there...The two tone paint looks great...Good job... [worship] [worship]

thanks but it is going to become all orange at some point. im over the two tone LOL. chasing a different look now.

yeah dustin I want to get a full pic but I have to get this on and get the brakes bled:

-

JON_SVT
¯
Member # 9621

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JON_SVT  Ford pictures for JON_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats all i run on my cars! Spin Techs is the way to go! Very nice cougar you got there! [patriot]
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

in the end plans are to make the car all the same color orange. which the orange is hugger orange from a 69 camaro which Ive added some white,silver and orange pearl two with a couple of drops of silver in it to get a very mild metallic. the silver is 05 viper silver un modified.

want to make the whole car that orange. possibly flat black or flat gunmetal the hood and get a set of these wheels in the 5 spoke, either 18" or 19": http://www.fikse.com/2010/profil.html and either make the center of the wheels match the hood or just go all orange with the satin silver centers and polished lips. not going to happen overnight just sharing what the end plan is.

[ March 21, 2012, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by 65coupe87notch:
Thats all i run on my cars! Spin Techs is the way to go! Very nice cougar you got there! [patriot]

[patriot] [patriot] yeah I called spintech and said "I have two chamber flows now and want something in the same area of loudness" and they said " we have something 100db quieter" and thats what ended up on the car.
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good, Spintech does sound good [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice!!!! i forgot u had that sense i aint seen it in so long!! lol get it out!!!!!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's clean bruh. But does it swang? And when you gonna put that rack on the trunk and the cougar on the hood? [Razz] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who did that paint? lol
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's the combo looking under the hood?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

It has a 4 banger in it...... At least that's what the guy walking by said. I'll never forget that one. [dance]
RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What version of the spintechs did you go with?

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:

V-8 with a cam. [Big Grin]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

V-8 with a cam. [Big Grin]
Thank you captain obvious!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by RiddlerGT:
What version of the spintechs did you go with?

I should know soon. like I said I called and told them I had two chamber flows and wanted somethin similar and they sent me these saying they are 100 db quieter LOL. Ive been meaning to call them and find out what series they are. guess I could look at the muffler and get a part number.
70stang351w
¯
Member # 9948

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70stang351w  Ford pictures for 70stang351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like those I've got the super pro street on my 70

--------------------
1996 GT VERT /32v MOD - SOLD
1970 Mustang Coupe M-Code 351w

norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice!

i have a cougar myself [patriot]

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com