Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » English....learn it!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: English....learn it!!
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's important, it's the official language of the USA and it will serve you well.
If you can't seem to do it your either lazy, or you have a learning disability. All this talk about English and ghetto is just ridiculous, learn the damn language so we can all get along.

It will be a lot easier to weed out the ghetto shit if you JUST ADOPT OUR NATIONAL LANGUAGE the way it was meant to be!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Que?

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Technically it's not the official language of the U.S. The U.S. doesn't have an official language. And if there should be an official language, it should be the Native Indian languages that was spoken here first. But I see your point, the U.S. is an English speaking country and to increase your chances of success, learning the English language will be a great asset.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A la verga!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18548 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
English FTMFW!

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mea nou speaka engrish [Confused]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
Technically it's not the official language of the U.S. The U.S. doesn't have an official language. And if there should be an official language, it should be the Native Indian languages that was spoken here first. But I see your point, the U.S. is an English speaking country and to increase your chances of success, learning the English language will be a great asset.

well said [patriot]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man this is going to start a war on here LOL As for me I wasn't born in this country when I moved here I didn't speak a word of English. I chose to learn to survive and am proud that I did. I still speak my language to my mom and dad back home and my old lady always speaks Spanish to her folks but we can also speak English. I think English should be the official language but at the same time if people want to speak Spanish to their boys then oh well.

If you think about it that's what makes the US so cool is the multicultural aspect of it.

Think about it you can hop in your car made in Japan and go eat at a Chinese restaurant then go home and get some Mexican P***y! America F Ya!

[ December 18, 2011, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Correct, the US does not have an official language. California does and oddly enough it is English. Go figure. [Big Grin]

[ December 18, 2011, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: wilit ]

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Man this is going to start a war on here LOL As for me I wasn't born in this country when I moved here I didn't speak a word of English. I chose to learn to survive and am proud that I did. I still speak my language to my mom and dad back home and my old lady always speaks Spanish to her folks but we can also speak English. I think English should be the official language but at the same time if people want to speak Spanish to their boys then oh well.

If you think about it that's what makes the US so cool is the multicultural aspect of it.

Think about it you can hop in your car made in Japan and go eat at a Chinese restaurant then go home and get some Mexican P***y! America F Ya!

LMFAO
[worship] [dance]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shit is getting annoying and old like how hey play drake on the radio .. what is this caenglish .. lol If they Dont want to speak right than ignore them or ban them ..

[ December 18, 2011, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
A la verga!

mas uno. a la verga [patriot]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Spanish speaking isn't that big of an issue. IMO. I think everyone on this forum that speaks Spanish is also fluent in English. I think its difficult to know both so I applaud the ones on here that do. The true wetbacks usually don't have internet cause you need a ssn to get Comcast. LOL

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Which tribe would you like to pick from? Sioux, Cheyenne, Navajo, Commanche......lol

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

I give, just close the topic mods this is just to difficult

No comprende, la verga who gives a fuck bla bla bla

I think ebonics is really the way to go here

[patriot] Yee yee yee go America, your free to do whatever you want everyone, just go about it. [patriot]

Sideshows yee yee FTW

--------------------

flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Spanish speaking isn't that big of an issue. IMO. I think everyone on this forum that speaks Spanish is also fluent in English. I think its difficult to know both so I applaud the ones on here that do. The true wetbacks usually don't have internet cause you need a ssn to get Comcast. LOL

You sir should get banned for using the term wetback, And let me tell you I was born in mexico raised in california, and let me tell you I speak and write fluent english and spanish, and no it wasn't difficult for me. You don't see me here ever cracking jokes about african americans or whites or other races. [patriot] , just like mods ban people who speak/write ghetto, they should also start getting rid of people who are racist and or make fun of other races other then there's. Rant over. CaFords FTW [patriot]
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by floreZ4.6:
quote:

You sir should get banned for using the term wetback, And let me tell you I was born in mexico raised in california, and let me tell you I speak and write fluent english and spanish, and no it wasn't difficult for me. You don't see me here ever cracking jokes about african americans or whites or other races. [patriot] , just like mods ban people who speak/write ghetto, they should also start getting rid of people who are racist and or make fun of other races other then there's. Rant over. CaFords FTW [patriot]
Fuck you frijolero, read wtf I said and understand it before you start in. I was complimenting the fact that most Spanish speakers on this site are fluent in both languages. I think you have to be pretty smart to know more than one, you obviously aren't one of them. I don't have a problem with anybody speaking Spanish like I stated before puto.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
A la verga!

a la verga x100000000

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by floreZ4.6:
quote:

Fuck you frijolero, read wtf I said and understand it before you start in. I was complimenting the fact that most Spanish speakers on this site are fluent in both languages. I think you have to be pretty smart to know more than one, you obviously aren't one of them. I don't have a problem with anybody speaking Spanish like I stated before puto.
I read it and uderstood it. i just dont like the fact of you saying wetbacks. mods please ban this OG member as he is calling me a beaner and calling me a bitch, this member is a bad example for all the new members that are here for a good cause [Big Grin]
p.s.thanks for the compliment. [Big Grin]

[ December 18, 2011, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: floreZ4.6 ]

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com