Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » everlast

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: everlast
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
his new music is nice. ungreatful living... here is a song... all songs are good but check it out. everlast has some real lyrics. that what i like in music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYAa9HAl2f8

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you listen to the new staind? its the s***

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nope but i will. im still youtuben everlast.... his new cd is fucking great.... lyrics are real. fucking waka flaka fag and lil wang....etc that shits weak... ne one cant sit down long enough high on weeds and make shit that rymes together... this music is real. this atmosphere and shit... is whats up. real people... not high on weed and money... oont get me wrong i like weed and money [Big Grin]

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP5m5eOtwBQ&feature=related

--------------------

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah the problem with that kinda music is you cant really relax to it and the lyrics look like their written by dr.suess lol

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

when you say that kinda music... are you talking bout waka flaka or lil wayne?... or everlast and staind. i check some new staind and this song is very good http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqfPGZSN4Pg&feature=related

--------------------

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

i meant the lil wang and waka flaka gay stuff is noteasy to listen to. and i just bought the album [patriot]

--------------------

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

yea that shit is weak. i never really listen to everlast much... but now im been checking it out. music is really good

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com