Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got some complaints...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Got some complaints...
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
...about the Bay Area.
Things that i have noticed that have gotten worse since i left. The freeways SUCK. The fast lanes on 580 and 680 is the same smoothness as the slow lane on 80 up here after the big rigs have used their chains. i thought i was gonna get whiplash tonight.
Second thing i have noticed is doing 70mph is too slow, everyone else is doing 80, kinda annoying when your in a big truck and like cruising at 70.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would even say 80mph is too slow. Whenever im on my bike I get tailed gated all the time and I ride 80-85mph in the fast lane.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
totally agree about the road conditions but i have to comute every day to work and i cant stand it when someone is in the fast lane doing less than 80, if you wanna cruise stay in the middle lanes
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont worry you'll be back home cuddled up with your goat in the middle of nowhere,in no time at all. [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 915.0gt:
totally agree about the road conditions but i have to comute every day to work and i cant stand it when someone is in the fast lane doing less than 80, if you wanna cruise stay in the middle lanes

I was in the slow lane and second from the slow lane and still was getting tailgated like i was doing 55. Didn't do 70 in the fastlane.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:
Originally posted by 915.0gt:

I was in the slow lane and second from the slow lane and still was getting tailgated like i was doing 55. Didn't do 70 in the fastlane.
I was born and raised here in the bay area, yea shit is fucked up now, foos be driving hella stupid, you could have that baby on board sign and foos still disrespect, that's why when I'm in the fast lane and people wanna tailgate I just let them pass me up and let them kill themselves if they want.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
dont worry you'll be back home cuddled up with your goat in the middle of nowhere,in no time at all. [Razz]

Lol

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Try driving in L.A. and San Diego

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
Try driving in L.A. and San Diego

^ Drivng in Boston made LA seem easy LOL

I drive a big rig and I do 60-62 on the freeway's here in the bay area. I see some crazy drivers everyday [Frown]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just got back from Phoenix. I couldn't believe they actually drive the speed limit there. LOL... I was on the freeway doing 75mph and was passing people like crazy.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
I just got back from Phoenix. I couldn't believe they actually drive the speed limit there. LOL... I was on the freeway doing 75mph and was passing people like crazy.

They have speed cameras on some of the freeways out there.

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh bro! You didn't hear? Some people own the road around here. [Roll Eyes]

I'm not even going to start about drivers in the bay.

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by g-ride14:
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

They have speed cameras on some of the freeways out there.
They got rid of them at the beginning of this year. Nobody was paying the fines and it was costing the state too much money without the fiscal benefits they were promised.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com