Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anybody here use Meth...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody here use Meth...
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Injection on their supercharged stangs?? What some benefits of using it?? I know its used to cool the air before it goes into the engine so that u can run more timing.. Also what are some disaddvantages of using it?? Is it even worth having?? Thanks cafords

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OH no here we go again [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by anderthizzle:
OH no here we go again [Roll Eyes]

Lmfao...
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's worth it if your airtemps are too high or if your not running an intercooler. Answer is depends on your setup, once you get it on the dyno your tuner should be able to give you some specific advice on whether your setup will benefit from it or not.
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just run E85 and call it a day.
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There is plenty of information on meth. Just google it or search on corral in the supercharger section. Advantages are lower intake temps, advanced timing, no boost drop. Disadvantages are refills, possible pump failure. Some tuners don't like to tune with meth. I just traded my snow kit for a Treadstone TR12 intercooler because I just would like to get in my car and go. Intercoolers are good to, just make sure you get a prefered brand. Meth will make more power but not as care free.
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i heard it makes your teeth fall out, and u dont sleep, and some people will shun u out of there lifes, and call u a tweeker! any other questions? lol jk
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
never! i prefer coke [Wink]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
She does  -

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Before I was 18, I had built a little 2v gt to go DEEP into the 11's. Most of the knowledge was by searching google and bigger mustang boards. You seriously are an idiot and need to stop wasting people's time. Either you will get the $$ and pay someone to do the work and remain clueless(not that bad) or you will actually use your brain and figure things out on your own. Honestly, sell your car, buy a v6 charger on dubs or a v6 300c, that way you will fit right in.
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
never! i prefer coke [Wink]

Like the polar bears

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gray03gt:
Before I was 18, I had built a little 2v gt to go DEEP into the 11's. Most of the knowledge was by searching google and bigger mustang boards. You seriously are an idiot and need to stop wasting people's time. Either you will get the $$ and pay someone to do the work and remain clueless(not that bad) or you will actually use your brain and figure things out on your own. Honestly, sell your car, buy a v6 charger on dubs or a v6 300c, that way you will fit right in.

Seriously dude, fuck off..' I simply asked a question and I got my answer.. Yes I googled it to see what it does.. But I wanted to see if anyone here has used or still use it.. And to be honest, I dont give a shit if you are anyone else here thinks im wasting time asking questions.. Correct me if im wrong, but isnt that what this site is for? So do yourself a favor and dont read my post because I dont want to waste your time.. Smfh and "Im" the idiot

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 on above.

Calm down, if you don't like his shit, don't read his thread. Nuff said.

[ September 19, 2011, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Catfish ]

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
Injection on their supercharged stangs?? What some benefits of using it?? I know its used to cool the air before it goes into the engine so that u can run more timing.. Also what are some disaddvantages of using it?? Is it even worth having?? Thanks cafords

until your car is charged just wait on asking these types of questions because there are a lot of factors you're not considering and you don't even have a blower installed yet ...and yes I have and still continue to use methanol....

[ September 19, 2011, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: CornOil_&_Boost ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
quote:
Originally posted by gray03gt:

Seriously dude, fuck off..' I simply asked a question and I got my answer.. Yes I googled it to see what it does.. But I wanted to see if anyone here has used or still use it.. And to be honest, I dont give a shit if you are anyone else here thinks im wasting time asking questions.. Correct me if im wrong, but isnt that what this site is for? So do yourself a favor and dont read my post because I dont want to waste your time.. Smfh and "Im" the idiot
why everybody jump on the bandwagon an start fuckin wit u bruh? keep askin your questions an until a mod tells u your posts are worthless keep doin what u doin bruh!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
quickblue302
¯
Member # 7912

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quickblue302  Ford pictures for quickblue302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ibtl

--------------------
Eat rice it's good for you!

gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I assume you consider your self an adult? Act like one. Meth is used in all kinds of applications with good results. Why don't you try to understand what it does, how it works, before it goes on your car. Surely the written articles all over the internet are better than someone giving a response to you in 10 seconds.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com