Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Black Ops: double XP & Nuketown 24/7!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Ops: double XP & Nuketown 24/7!!!
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's on? I'm on the 360 get at me
C3NTERMASS707

Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Outlaw_Stangz
¯
Member # 3926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outlaw_Stangz  Ford pictures for Outlaw_Stangz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How long has nuke town 24/7 been up. I played it for a day a couple weeks back on 360 and then it was longer up.
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Went online at 10 am this morning
Outlaw_Stangz
¯
Member # 3926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outlaw_Stangz  Ford pictures for Outlaw_Stangz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta get on after work. Any word why it went down?
2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

I think in anticipation of the release of MW3
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was playing earlier and my connection was shit, I'll be on later tonight though if anybody wants to play its koking510

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
by the way has anyone here been ranked in the top 100 as far as score per minute on team deathmatch? the closest i got was rank 27 in the world for the week i'm currently at 250 for the month.

--------------------
03 Terminator

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MW2 FTW!!!!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18548 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
MW2 FTW!!!!

that game is hella gay with the noobtubing and the danger close and one man army and the camping the testers of that game were not doing their job how did they not see all the problems with stacking kill streaks and an endless amount of claymores

--------------------
03 Terminator

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
MW2 FTW!!!!

that game is hella gay with the noobtubing and the danger close and one man army and the camping the testers of that game were not doing their job how did they not see all the problems with stacking kill streaks and an endless amount of claymores
People fuckin cheat on that game all the time now. I only play it anymore to use c4 with the blast helmet and the riot shield. Its funny as hell walk up to someone, throw c4 in their face, and detonate it LoL

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
MW2 FTW!!!!

I agree, black ops only good for them zombies tho [dance]

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Originally posted by Layzie650:
quote:
MW2 FTW!!!!

I agree, black ops only good for them zombies tho [dance]
That game was so awesome until everyone started playing with the noob tubes the hacking and quick scoping.

--------------------
03 Terminator

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Add me up xbx360-SL0BRA650, Ps3-Layzie650

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Team Deathmatch is pointless and lame! Nuketown 24/7 is the only time i will play core, other than that HC HQ, HC Search. FTMFW!!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
Team Deathmatch is pointless and lame! Nuketown 24/7 is the only time i will play core, other than that HC HQ, HC Search. FTMFW!!

HC is weak people camp like nothing else especially in search and destroy I bet over 75% of people playing hardcore use ghost and second chance that's lame.

--------------------
03 Terminator

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

HC is weak people camp like nothing else especially in search and destroy I bet over 75% of people playing hardcore use ghost and second chance that's lame.
Run and gun here son! In S&D there are times when you need to stratigically wait. TDM is where people do nothing but setup a campfire and roast weinies! As far as perks, i fuckin hate 2nd chance, but love ghost,warlord or slieght of hand, and dead silence. At times i do run with flak jacket pro, but 99% only on nuketown along with a SOH and marathon.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
quote:
quote:

Run and gun here son! In S&D there are times when you need to stratigically wait. TDM is where people do nothing but setup a campfire and roast weinies! As far as perks, i fuckin hate 2nd chance, but love ghost,warlord or slieght of hand, and dead silence. At times i do run with flak jacket pro, but 99% only on nuketown along with a SOH and marathon.
Your in the minority who doesn't camp in HC because i played against my little cousins friends and they camp their ass's off with ghost, silencers, motion sensors, and ninja just hanging out in the back.

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

-

my weekly score per minute

--------------------
03 Terminator

4EF-NOTCHBACK
¯
Member # 6528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4EF-NOTCHBACK  Ford pictures for 4EF-NOTCHBACK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who doesn't love black ops ... .. people do camp like a motha

--------------------
87 LX coupe h/c/I R.I.p.
84 GT t-top sold
84 Lx Notchback
66 Fastback 2+2
66 Mustang inline 6 sold
03 terminator cobra
87 buick grand national

slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think it started last night because i was getting double all night points, but nuketown option wasn't available. Will be on later though!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com