Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY- (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY-
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TODAY i turn 18.
but today is no special day.
Today will never be forgotton.
WHY?- because today after getting my hair cut to look nice for my FUCKING birthday, im going home and a cop pulls me over and tows my 50.....
FML. [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Embarrassed] [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ehhhh welcome to county [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18536 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
happy Bday at least you got a haircut and you're free spent my 18th bday gettin my head shaved in boot camp lol
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:
TODAY i turn 18.
but today is no special day.
Today will never be forgotton.
WHY?- because today after getting my hair cut to look nice for my FUCKING birthday, im going home and a cop pulls me over and tows my 50.....
FML. [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Sorry that happend by why did you get stopped and why was the car towed?

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Details? Why did they tow it?

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Towed because cop was an asshole.
and pulled over cause my permit was a number (6) thats JUNE last month.

--------------------
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Honestly quit moeping, get sum b_day money, go to dmv and get another #. Thnk their $60. unless you got back fees and tickets

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you have insurance? They can tow your car for that?man thats meesed up. [Frown]
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haters.

Happy b day anyway.

Maybe your girl will give up some booty or head tonight?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You just turned 18 and you have a 5.0? It cannot be that bad [Roll Eyes] Sorry I don't have any sympathy for you, but consider yourself lucky [burnout]
Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
Frank Riley
¯
Member # 10523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Riley  Ford pictures for Frank Riley    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bummer.

--------------------
WildHorsesMustangAssociation.com

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
T
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Haters.

Happy b day anyway.
Maybe your girl will give up some booty or head tonight?

LOL......happy b day man [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:
Towed because cop was an asshole.
and pulled over cause my permit was a number (6) thats JUNE last month.

Yeah no bueno riding with an expired TOP but he was a dick. They will usually give you a ticket and only tow it if its over 6 months past. I've had many tickets for that back in the day (2001-2004). Now that I'm older I don't ride unless my tags are current.

I hope you grabbed your paperwork so you can get a new TOP tomorrow and get the stang out. One of my coupes got towed in 2008 for being parked in front my house with expired tags. Cost me about $400 to get it out after about 18 hours.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok well today is my birthday as well. Thought my day sucked, but congrats you win this one lol !

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

worst of all its on a 30 day hold and will cost about 1730....
some guy told me that i can just wait and when the pownd sales the car in an auction the i can just go and buy it for way cheaper then that, around 400-700... what should i do? [Frown]

--------------------
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

If you got a 30-day hold then there was more to it than an expired TOP from last month.

But yeah you can buy it back as a lien sale, if they sell it. Some already have buyers who come buy stuff before they sell them publically. Title will more than likely end up salvaged too.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i feel old. i turned 18 in 1992.
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by nasty93:
i feel old. i turned 18 in 1992.

OP was still sperm in 92! LOL don't feel bad 94 here lol
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is your license suspended? Doesn't seem like they would tow for an expired permit. Normally if you have a permit your reg fees are up tp date.
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

quote:
Originally posted by 89TRUNK:
Is your license suspended? Doesn't seem like they would tow for an expired permit. Normally if you have a permit your reg fees are up tp date.

license is suspended.

--------------------
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The cop was a dick cause he towed your car..... You where driving with a suspended license!!!

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

That explains it. Suspended license is an automatic 30-day hold.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No ls = 30 day hold and only after you get your lic.and reg and insurance up to date will they allow you to grab your car back even at auction I think [Cool]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
Ok well today is my birthday as well. Thought my day sucked, but congrats you win this one lol !

LMFAO Happy birthday
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com