Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » **Mile of Mustangs and Fabulous Fords Forever Pics** (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: **Mile of Mustangs and Fabulous Fords Forever Pics**
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry for the delay but been busy with school and work. The weekend was a BLAST and if i remember correctly there was just under 100 Mustangs on the interstate. The 7 hour drive to Southern California felt like a 4 hour drive. Thanks to my girlfriend for the highway shots. Also i have been meaning to do a shoot with a sonic blue car and finally got my chance when the show was over. It was nice to put faces to screen names as well as catching up with old friends. Well anyways enjoy the pics

J.R.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -

A couple pics of mine in "Long Drive Mode"

-
 -

-
 -
 -

And finally Sonic Blue vs. Bright Atlantic Blue

-

[ April 18, 2011, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: CobraTerritory ]

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

-
 -
 -

Solo shots of my car after the show.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Sonic Blue Vert
 -
 -

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That damn mystichrome vert with the black wheels MAN! I always liked chrome wheels on those cars but his setup works!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
That damn mystichrome vert with the black wheels MAN! I always liked chrome wheels on those cars but his setup works!

didn't get to many shots during the show but those were Forgeline wheels

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:

didn't get to many shots during the show but those were Forgeline wheels
I saw pics of it on svtp maybe cause the black top the wheels work, looks sick, and of course your car look sweet as always!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

thanks bro. Looks is lookin GOOD on the 18s

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics JR...shouldve lowered you shutter speed a bit to get the "spinning wheel" effect on those highway shots [Wink]

Your car is bad ass as always! Although I've always liked sonic blue termis, BAB>SB [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SVT-DROP
CAFords OG
Member # 1736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT-DROP  Ford pictures for SVT-DROP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sonic blue vert use to be my buddy's car. He sold it back in Oct of last year.
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I was waiting for you to post these..thanks for the great pictures of my car..your car was looking real good..I was gonna go talk to you at the show but everytime I went over there, people already had u busy askin you about your car..lol

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:
Damn, I was waiting for you to post these..thanks for the great pictures of my car..your car was looking real good..I was gonna go talk to you at the show but everytime I went over there, people already had u busy askin you about your car..lol

No problem bro! Phil right? I'm doing the Toyota program at the College of Alameda with a guy that says he knows you. does Vincente sound familiar?

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraTerritory:
quote:
Originally posted by Nastysvt:

No problem bro! Phil right? I'm doing the Toyota program at the College of Alameda with a guy that says he knows you. does Vincente sound familiar?
yea Vince..I've known him for years, he's like family. Cool deal, thats a good program to get into you. good luck with that [patriot]

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
EVLSONC
¯
Member # 6172

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for EVLSONC  Ford pictures for EVLSONC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick as always. Thanks for snappin a pic next to my sb [Big Grin] .

--------------------
03 Sonic Blue Cobra

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great pics!

CobraTerritory, your ride is SUPER clean as usual! Very nice. [worship]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Fast92lxcoupe
¯
Member # 8221

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast92lxcoupe  Ford pictures for Fast92lxcoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great Pics Bro. Thanks for taking a shot of me and my brother's fox bodies. I posted a nice shot of your Cobra

--------------------
93 LX Hatch W/Black Int 5 Speed(R.I.P)
92 LX Coupe W/Black Int 5 Speed (sold)
88 LX Hatch 40K miles
68 Chevelle LS1
98 S10 Bagged FBSS

SnakeForce
¯
Member # 9313

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeForce  Ford pictures for SnakeForce    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics J.R car looks great as always bro [worship]

--------------------
03 tangelo Snake
03 f150 harley Davidson

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that blue tape looks horrible!! but it saved my paint!

time for a clear bra!!

JR: whats the link again to the car bra you were telling me about?

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pics JR!

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice pics for sure!
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sonic blue FTW [patriot]
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
JR: whats the link again to the car bra you were telling me about?

Covercraft owns all 3 companies. Here is a list from lowest quality to highest quality.

Lebra (Cheapest)
Covercraft (The bra i have on my car)
Colgan (Highest quality/Fits the best)

You can request options like license plate cutout. A buddy of mine has a colgan bra and the quality between his and my covercraft is like night and day. Colgen even offers carbon fiber weave which looks awesome. All the high end cars run the colgan piece. Its top notch!

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn nice pics [patriot]
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice
Hyphy Muscle 05 GT
¯
Member # 10651

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hyphy Muscle 05 GT  Ford pictures for Hyphy Muscle 05 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THE DRIVE WAS THE SHIT BRO!!! CANT WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!

--------------------
GET RID OF YOUR SCRAPER, IT ANNOYS ME AS MUCH AS A PRIUS

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com