Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Lucky Driver!!!!!!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Lucky Driver!!!!!!!!!!
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSsdciM5Gdg i always trip off something happening like this, it only takes a second.

[ April 05, 2011, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: SAV650HAB ]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That shit is crazy could take a eye out. But I don't get why the driver was recording in the first place? I was thinking he was gonna get into that trucks blind spot and get hit.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Holy shit [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
That shit is crazy could take a eye out. But I don't get why the driver was recording in the first place? I was thinking he was gonna get into that trucks blind spot and get hit.

yah i dont get why he was rollin either, but he ended up gettin some crazy shit on video.

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should see some vids and piks I got on my phone that are from retarded ass drivers I have a pik of a asian dude in the middle of the day driving on like a sidewalk waiting for a green light thats not even there lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

TTT this one will have you thinkin next time your on the road.

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
crazy shit [Eek!]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf!!!!! [Eek!]

One day a few years back i was driving on 80 and a fucking office desk was sitting in the middle of the highway. No more lanes after that, everyone was swerving. I didnt have time to look and I swerved and luckily didn't hit anyone...wtf a DESK!

[ April 05, 2011, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Vallejo707
¯
Member # 10296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vallejo707  Ford pictures for Vallejo707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is an interview and more info: http://gizmodo.com/#!5789096/the-scariest-car-crash-ever-caught-on-video-was-real

-

--------------------
PS3 Game Tag: BeAsVtown
Sold: 2007 Yamaha R6 "Candy"
Sold: 1989 Mustang Vert
Current: 2012 Mustang 5.0

Posts: 799 | From: Vallejo,Ca | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
Originally posted by Vallejo707:
Here is an interview and more info: http://gizmodo.com/#!5789096/the-scariest-car-crash-ever-caught-on-video-was-real

-

shit thanks for finding the story that lady is one lucky motherf**ker, she needs to play the lotto! [burnout]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lmao that scared the shit out of me

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a few months ago I was heading back to work from the gym and was in the fast lane, normal following distance going ~70.

was looking to merge into the middle lane and right when I began my merge I spotted a ~5 gallon plastic gas can between the lanes, I swerved back but barely clipped it with the edge of my front tire, it got flipped up and tagged the windshield of an SUV behind me.

Dude followed me off my exit and was super pissed at me [Roll Eyes]

I told him that's what you've got insurance for, that it was an accident not my fault, find the gardener's truck that the can fell off of if you want to blame somebody.

He left in a huff and told me 'we'll see, I'm sure you'll get a call from my insurance'

only way to place blame in an accident like that is if you see the car the object fell off of before it hit the road, like a truck hauling gravel with rocks falling out of the back of it.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was coming back to sac from sand city with 3cm granite slabs a few months ago with my flat bed, and just as I got to sac I had a car swerve in front of me, and I notice a huge rolled up tarp in my lane, I checked left and right real quick and both sides were occupied so I tried to center my truck to go over it and it clipped my front suspension then my inside dully tire hoped over it and broke my slabs in half. Luckily I take the time to rope that shit up like a woven net, because those 300lb chunks could have easily caused a fatality.

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
holy shit

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
CobraJack
¯
Member # 8844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraJack  Ford pictures for CobraJack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is some crazy shit!!!!!
Posts: 18 | From: Stockton/San Jose | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN wtf [Eek!] [Eek!]
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
holy shiiiiiiiit

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In this type of situation can she sue that person? I'm just wondering.... I'm over here going back and forth about it over here.... I don't think you should be able to. But I'm also wondering who pays as well?

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com