Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Lowered my car today...(Updated Pics) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lowered my car today...(Updated Pics)
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eibach pro kit Thanks to poisonpony96...
And Thanks to 5.0 with some go for the 1' Wheel spacers

Before:

-

-

After:

-

-

-

-

-

[ October 11, 2010, 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Mineralgt ]

--------------------
02 GT Vert

wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good. I would of went a little bit lower to take more of the wheel well gap away.
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94tealgt:
Looks good. I would of went a little bit lower to take more of the wheel well gap away.

That's the problem with the Eibach Pro Kit a lot of times it doesn't lower enough.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mineralgt  Ford pictures for Mineralgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea i was thinking Sportlines but i DD my car so it wouldn't be a good idea for me IMO. Im just happy my car doesn't look like a monster truck anymore it looks a lot cleaner and the handling did change for the better but it is stiff on bumps but hey its a Mustang anyway lol...

--------------------
02 GT Vert

wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have sportlines on my 00 gt. The ride actually isn't that bad at all.
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I know how u feel I was debating like crazy when I wanted to lower the stang, I went with sportlines & went along and replaced the shocks and struts felt so much better even lowered IMO, but your car looks good with the pro kit like the color too
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You sure those are the "after" pics? [Confused]
Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like it [patriot]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks great and I've always loved that color. The springs should settle in some more if they're brand new!

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It should settle a lil more, did u put in the Isos?
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i lowered mine with a pro kit, sits perfect! you just gotta know what u want..i cut less then 1/2 coil off front only..and left all the isolators out! with sportlines, no cut and only upper iso! thats the perfect stance for all mustangs!

-

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
thats the perfect stance for all mustangs!

You realize you are driving a budget sports car with huge production tolerances? One set of springs will sit one way on one car and another way on another.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good If you want it lower either take out all the iso's or plus cut have coil in front. Is that with iso's
Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

yea i guess i could drop this more but i think im happy with it right now, but i know im going to want to go lower soon lol and thanks guys [Smile] [burnout]

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
You sure those are the "after" pics? [Confused]

Lol yea there after pics the car was a lot higher before it looked like monster truck

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

quote:
Originally posted by poisonpony96:
Looks good If you want it lower either take out all the iso's or plus cut have coil in front. Is that with iso's

i did keep the isos in there and i noticed that it did get lower since yesterday but i mean if i dont like it in a week ill just take them out but thanks for the springs bro

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mineralgt:
quote:

i did keep the isos in there and i noticed that it did get lower since yesterday but i mean if i dont like it in a week ill just take them out but thanks for the springs bro
If you're going to take out your iso's... do us a favor a cut a coil off the springs also cause its looking like its still sitting pretty high.
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so when are you going to lower it?

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:

lol it is lowered i think the pics just dont show it to well and since i drive it i have seen and noticed the difference i think the pics just dont do the justice lol and like i said ill see if i dont like them in a few months ill swap for Sportlines

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Mineralgt
¯
Member # 9909

quote:
Originally posted by Sco Cuddie:
quote:
Originally posted by Mineralgt:
quote:

If you're going to take out your iso's... do us a favor a cut a coil off the springs also cause its looking like its still sitting pretty high.
yea i think i might do that bro it is sitting kinda high but ill do that in the future or ill just swap it for sportlines

[ October 11, 2010, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Mineralgt ]

--------------------
02 GT Vert

Vndcatr
CAFords OG
Member # 2343

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vndcatr  Ford pictures for Vndcatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup, Ive seen it sooooo many times.

Prokits + verts .. just dont drop that much.

But its not the end of the world,.. If you like it thats all that matters.

--------------------
Built 01 cobra
400 rwhp
11.7@117mph , 1.62 60ft

Posts: 1066 | From: Sacramento,Ca | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

this had me rollin for some reason.... (I am easily amused sometimes).

Car looks good tho. Snatch up some 18's. As they say in the south, "bring the rims up not the car down".

Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justa2V  Ford pictures for Justa2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do removing isos really make that much of a difference?

--------------------
2014 GT500 Blk/Blk PP - On the way
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

Posts: 1015 | From: The Valley | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

this had me rollin for some reason.... (I am easily amused sometimes).

Car looks good tho. Snatch up some 18's. As they say in the south, "bring the rims up not the car down".

Lol at ur sig.

But really tho, either the op is tryin to pull a fast one and didn't lower his car or the op is trying to pull a fast one and didn't lower his car... WTF
[Confused]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
love my sport lines but then again im running all my new energy suspension iso's  -

[ October 12, 2010, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com