Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » being in the hospital

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: being in the hospital
vendicated_03gt
¯
Member # 9815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vendicated_03gt  Ford pictures for vendicated_03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man just got out that bitch last nite. was in there since last wendsday. doc said i over worked my heart, and if i was hella stressing that caused it also. after blood being drawn from me 13-14 times and haveing two ive plugs and 3 shots of morfin and a lil camera goin threw my vien on my wrist all the way to my heart artery. wow had some crazy ass days .. but im home n no work for 3-6 months an disability.

--------------------
"Vendicated Tuning"

03 Mustang gt
o/r xpipe,cat back, AEM intake, C&L mass, 3.73 gears, PP tb,PP Elbow

Posts: 616 | From: Cen*Cal 209 Manteca-Los Banos | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn bro get better and keep ur head up

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn dude that's weak take it easy get better bro.

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that sucks get better soon!
Had the same kinda happen to me but instead of up my wrist they went through my groin ouch and found out i had major blockage in three of my artiries had a minor heart attack but was back to work in two weeks.

[ August 31, 2010, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
vendicated_03gt
¯
Member # 9815

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vendicated_03gt  Ford pictures for vendicated_03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea they had it ready just incase bro they shaved my wrist, and both my upper thighs. but good thing i was ok. i walked to my couins pad (2 houses down lol) and wow i was exhausted after that !!. we changed my pkugs on the beast since i havent drivin it since i left so i kinda missed driving it so i went ahead n changed them out . but again after that i was getting pain again so i just went inside and layded down, but tomorrow shit. ima smash !!!!

--------------------
"Vendicated Tuning"

03 Mustang gt

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn bro that shit happend to me to but I went because I had a very bad pnemonia in my right lung when they round tests the found out I weak heart muscle from high blood prussuer and other shit.
How feel to outa the hosptial? Ever since I been out man I been havin problems sleepin and fuckin t hinkin to much

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

jello
¯
Member # 9896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jello  Ford pictures for jello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SHIT! Thats your heart! the other fucked up thin g about it is, it didnt happen in the beginig of summer.... Have a COrona and CHillax

--------------------
I think that smell was me, sorry!

vendicated_03gt
¯
Member # 9815

YEA JUST GOT TO RELAX N DONT STRESS OUT. THATS THE KEY THING. DONT OVER WORK YOURSELF.

--------------------
"Vendicated Tuning"

03 Mustang gt

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com