Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sanford and Son fans???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sanford and Son fans???
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love watching these on TV.... Here's a clip of one of my favorite's.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydv6j9CrPGo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what's next green acres
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ LOL I haven't watched that in a while.....

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Red Foxx! My dad's favorite. I remember his stand up "plain brown rapper" That shit was hella funny!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL I thought you were going to tell us there's a movie comin out!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I never really liked Sanford and Son. I was more of a What's Happening! and Good Times fan.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love Sanford and Son. My brothers and I used to sneak my grandfathers Redd Foxx albums and listen to them. And have hella jokes at school the next day...lol
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I love Sanford and Son. My brothers and I used to sneak my grandfathers Redd Foxx albums and listen to them. And have hella jokes at school the next day...lol

Albums? Damn, you are old.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

hahahaha....not that old. But you must be hella young if you never listened to a album.. Redd Foxx was a stand up comedian before Sanford and Son. He came before Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy. Which was before CDs and Itunes.
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

hahahaha....not that old. But you must be hella young if you never listened to a album.. Redd Foxx was a stand up comedian before Sanford and Son. He came before Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy. Which was before CDs and Itunes.
LOL, I guess I'm HELLA old then, because I have thousands of albums...

Speaking of vinyl, here is something for you N8... Its hella scratched up, & I don't have the cover though....

-

Red Foxx is the SH#T, but IMO nothing tops this album.... [worship] [worship] [worship]
 -

[ August 20, 2010, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Speaking of vinyl, here is something for you N8... Its hella scratched up, & I don't have the cover though....

Man I would love to listen to that Pryor album
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ohhh hell naw Epik. I got a vast wax collection. You gonna make me bust em out now...lol
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Man I would love to listen to that Pryor album
Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg9fKFmtU3E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-wzFfwrxqg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOpU0nOd8Us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dfSwHxl28o&feature=related

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That show is hilarious my favorite one is when he wants to get his color TV and his friend comes over to tell his son LaMont of what kind of TV he wants and was giving his friend signals from behind LaMont

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

LOL... Man, I'm just teasin. I've got a decent album collection myself.

--------------------

SHORTSHIFTER89
¯
Member # 7810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHORTSHIFTER89  Ford pictures for SHORTSHIFTER89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think i have all the sanford and sons tapes and cd's i dont no what moms did with the stand up albums. but me and the fellas could check them tapes out any day of the week with a 32pak mgd and laugh. also have the jeffersons and good times.

--------------------
1989 Mustang 5.0 HCI NOW SUPERCHARGED
2013 Range Rover Sport
2011 Bmw 5501 twin turbo 530HP
1998 silverado c1500 cheyenne

Posts: 923 | From: 707 hillside | Registered: Jul 2007  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome show,it never gets old! I love it when they go the mexican restaurant!

Sanford n son dine out

[Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
Awesome show,it never gets old! I love it when they go the mexican restaurant!

Sanford n son dine out

[Big Grin]

Is that the one where he says "Beans and disease to you too"? That episode had me rollin as a kid.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com