Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Foxbody Saleen

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Foxbody Saleen
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ June 28, 2010, 04:14 AM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice car

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam thats a clean car. is it yours? i think i've seen this car at the foods co on stockton n fruitridge. like 3 times. is it this one?
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If that's the blue one that was for sale on Sac CL, then that is a beautiful car! I wanted to pick it up before I got my Faleen but it had paint issues that I didn't want to deal with... [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
even though im sick of fox bodies, A saleen fox is definitely on my want list
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah....... that ish tight..... [worship]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
If that's the blue one that was for sale on Sac CL, then that is a beautiful car! I wanted to pick it up before I got my Faleen but it had paint issues that I didn't want to deal with... [patriot]

I remember you putting up some posts on what car to get while I was searching for a 93 Cobra a couple months back. Then I came across this one, the owner was a 50 year old chinese dude that owned the car for 9 years and it was garage the entire time. His pictures were really crappy, but I went out and looked at the car in person and the paint issues were not that big in my opinion to jump on it. Plus there were a couple of other small things, like the brown speaker cover, that one side plastic piece, mechanical issues with the stock seats (which I need help with if anybody knows how to fix seat mechanicals). The biggest thing was the stack of receipts the owner had for me with the brand new crate motor from summit. GT40 aluminum heads, cam, headers, new king cobra clutch, suspension that had me picking it up. The car runs sweet, I just took it out to Napa over the weekend and there were no problems and it was fun to run around the twisties too.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

-  -  -  -  -
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks solid...like my boy jocos except this one is blue

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:

I remember you putting up some posts on what car to get while I was searching for a 93 Cobra a couple months back. Then I came across this one, the owner was a 50 year old chinese dude that owned the car for 9 years and it was garage the entire time. His pictures were really crappy, but I went out and looked at the car in person and the paint issues were not that big in my opinion to jump on it. Plus there were a couple of other small things, like the brown speaker cover, that one side plastic piece, mechanical issues with the stock seats (which I need help with if anybody knows how to fix seat mechanicals). The biggest thing was the stack of receipts the owner had for me with the brand new crate motor from summit. GT40 aluminum heads, cam, headers, new king cobra clutch, suspension that had me picking it up. The car runs sweet, I just took it out to Napa over the weekend and there were no problems and it was fun to run around the twisties too.
COngrats man! Yea, I was VERY tempted to go check it out but it was too far for me. After the pics of the roof, it kind of turned me off, but since you said its not as big of an issue in person, then good for you! Congrats on the come up. I've always loved foxbody saleens and this guy (after speaking to him several times) seems to have kept this car in great condition. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

89_Fakesnake
¯
Member # 1253

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89_Fakesnake  Ford pictures for 89_Fakesnake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You work in Elk Grove? I think I saw you around Franklin EG Blvd this morning...looked gorgeous!!! [worship]

--------------------
1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (for sale)
1972 F100
2007 GSXR 1000

Posts: 480 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
89Saleen310
¯
Member # 5397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Saleen310  Ford pictures for 89Saleen310  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Love the car man we got to get some saleens together and go for a cruise.  -

--------------------
89 Saleen #310
64 1/2 coupe
73 mach 1
73 vert
66 vert
65 vert
67 coupe
67 coupe
66 coupe

Posts: 1128 | From: Oakland Hills (montclair) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

quote:
Originally posted by 89Saleen310:

Hell yea, ALL SALEEN/FALEEN CRUISE [Big Grin]

--------------------

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
car looks good is that how the real saleen steering wheels came? lets see some more pic's of the interior [Big Grin]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by 89_Fakesnake:
You work in Elk Grove? I think I saw you around Franklin EG Blvd this morning...looked gorgeous!!! [worship]

Yeah, the gas is cheaper in this car plus I havent gotten over wanting to drive it all the time yet.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
car looks good is that how the real saleen steering wheels came? lets see some more pic's of the interior [Big Grin]

Yeah, they are out there but are hard to find. They usually go for a pretty penny on ebay when they come up. I have to fix the mechanicals on the original flofits, so I have a recarro and another GT seat in there now. There's just some things I want to clean up before showing off the interior. When I saw the original pictures on CL, the seats were wrong, but when I got there the seats with the Halo headrests were sitting there in the garage intact. Those seats are worth $$$.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by 89Saleen310:

I'm down for an all Saleen cruise, we'd have to get the Liztick read 03 Cobra involved!
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
quote:

Yeah, they are out there but are hard to find. They usually go for a pretty penny on ebay when they come up. I have to fix the mechanicals on the original flofits, so I have a recarro and another GT seat in there now. There's just some things I want to clean up before showing off the interior. When I saw the original pictures on CL, the seats were wrong, but when I got there the seats with the Halo headrests were sitting there in the garage intact. Those seats are worth $$$.
yea i love halo seat they look way better to me [worship] [worship]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

wish i could find some saleen halo seats for a good price i want some realy bad [Big Grin]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
wish i could find some saleen halo seats for a good price i want some realy bad [Big Grin]

http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=7497
Here's some with rips for 900 bucks plus shipping.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice car. Good find! One of my favs!

Now Reggie gonna be able to find you tho lol.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Nice car. Good find! One of my favs!

Now Reggie gonna be able to find you tho lol.

LOL, who's Reggie? I was banned for a little bit and feel bad about it so if its that guy madison007 or something that was pretty low and I apologize about it. Took it a little too far and I'm man enough to admit it. Dont really have a good reason to hate the dude. [Frown]
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was only kidding with you.

Nice ride. Iconic.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com