Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Best Sign Ever

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Best Sign Ever
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stupid ass Anti Gun people...get a fucking clue

-

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's a really old sign, but classic!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cagedblackgt:

-

Uuuhhhh, that pic is of a sign making fun of anti gun people, not made by anti gun people. I think its funny though if they got robbed because of it..... people that don't like guns are pussy's.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
cagedblackgt
I <3 CAFords.com
Member # 10090

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cagedblackgt  Ford pictures for cagedblackgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

-

Uuuhhhh, that pic is of a sign making fun of anti gun people, not made by anti gun people. I think its funny though if they got robbed because of it..... people that don't like guns are pussy's.
I know that, my comment was for this guys neighbors lol

--------------------
Making the moderators cyber-sit me is probably a good way of getting my account locked for a while. I know they're busy folks volunteering their time to help others out.It's selfish of me and others who make their task more time consuming and difficult than it already is. In fact I should either chip in and help out or not participate at all. I'm going to do my best to be part of the solution and not the problem from now on.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

-

You mean the United States wouldn't be a better and safer place banning all gun ownership to it's citizen's!!!!! Who would think such a thing?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

silver n black
¯
Member # 8369

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silver n black  Ford pictures for silver n black    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Once guns are out lawed
Only out laws will have guns!!!

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
californias a fucking joke, why dont they put up the number of murders by REG AND UN-REG GUNS, crooks dont give a shit! there guns were never legit in the first place...im moving to fuckin arizona or texas!

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

well kept lawn... lol

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Photoshop 101: When trying to create a fake picture, don't forget to add shadows. Also, if the picture is off angle, don't make signs perfectly square
Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com