Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » damn state ref ticket and ticket for bald tires

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: damn state ref ticket and ticket for bald tires
1_raw_95
¯
Member # 9527

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1_raw_95  Ford pictures for 1_raw_95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats ups fellas i gotta lil venting to do so here it goes..i was turning on to capital expressway from quimby road in san jose and the road was so bumpy i had a lil wheel hop accelerating into the turn and a cop sees me and makes a u-turn follows me and pulls me over cuz he said he saw me racein a 96-98 cobra that happen to be on side of me when i pulld up to the next stop light..so he pulls me and my friend out of the car and said wheres the street racing at fellas i say man were heading to the bowlin alley and we already have the girls there waitn for us..he says ok well wat do you have modified on the car i say nothing just gears and cold air intake and my carb legal stickers on the way in the mail so he pops my hood and gives me a state reff ticket and gives me a ticket for bald tires(he didnt look at my o/r h pipe witch im kinda happy bout)but he lets me off the hook supposably from a speed contest ticket.. but i didnt even get caught speeding or raceing and they pulled me over?? wth is up wit that...oh and before he gives me my ticket he said i dont like racers in my town??? I WASENT EVEN RACING OR SPEEDING!....but i recall some one sayin they call bbk for the carb legal sticker is that true??? he also said i can faxs in a copy of my carb sticker if i get one is that possible aswell??...man this is my 2nd state reff ticket this sucks...oh and for the people that wanna say im stupid for tellin the cop wat i ahve i always was tought to me honest and coraporative witlaw in force ment so i dont dig a bigger hole for my self..(police academy :-)haha)

[ June 13, 2010, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: 95_svt_last_of_the_5.0 ]

--------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>KinG CoBRa<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] that is sanjose for you.I went out there for 5 demeyo one year and got three different tickets for some stupid shit I try to stay away from that town [Wink]

[ June 13, 2010, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: 94 N.C.F GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
jello
¯
Member # 9896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jello  Ford pictures for jello    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fight it. U got nothing to loose. worst case scenario, u have to go to stateref anyways. u might get lucky and he wont show up! How did he measure yur tire tread? does he remember what kind of wheels were on yur car at the time of the stop? Prob not!

--------------------
I think that smell was me, sorry!

bigstangs
¯
Member # 7920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigstangs  Ford pictures for bigstangs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Call bbk they will send you a carb sticker I got mine in a week that's why I don't drive my car on the east side no more

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com