Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Who works for TSA?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Who works for TSA?
KeithStang7
¯
Member # 1945

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithStang7  Ford pictures for KeithStang7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I applied for a TSO position with veterans preference. The process has gone A LOT faster than I thought it would. I'm in the credit check phase now. Anyone have feed back on their experience with this process?

--------------------
We the unwilling
Do the impossible
For the ungrateful

Posts: 393 | From: Redding, Ca | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What in the world is a TSA ad TSO?
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:

I believe it's the Transportation Safety Administration?

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I banged like two girls that worked there does that count?

But then I stopped cuss they couldn't get me any discounts besides slide me to the front of the line at inspection at either sfo or sd where they worked.

[ May 26, 2010, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3012 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
KeithStang7
¯
Member # 1945

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeithStang7  Ford pictures for KeithStang7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
quote:

That's it. Transportation Safety Administration. It's a goverment job. TSO is Transportation Safety Officer. If you go to USAjobs.com and type in TSA. They have several positions scattered across the US. And since I'm looking to relocate it works for me. [patriot]

--------------------
We the unwilling
Do the impossible
For the ungrateful

KeithStang7
¯
Member # 1945

quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
quote:

That's it. Transportation Safety Administration. It's a goverment job. TSO is Transportation Safety Officer. If you go to USAjobs.com and type in TSA. They have several positions scattered across the US. And since I'm looking to relocate it works for me. [patriot]

--------------------
We the unwilling
Do the impossible
For the ungrateful

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com