Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » shout out to good friends!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: shout out to good friends!
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so today i was doing the tranny on a members car here "NavidR" and it got me thinking of how i met MOST of my good friends and how long we all have been friends. i have known navid now for 10 years and thats because we met at the street races. I also met many friends from the races including 306svtsnake, 50reasons,95vertace, stangsRus, blk01snke, specialty, fr5.0, red@7kvert just to name a quick few. all these people plus many many more have always been good friends and i believe always will.

thing is i have a 8 year old son and i think it sucks that my son will never be able to really get to have the fun we did as a kid thanks to the cops. i always looked forward to going out to NATIONALS every weekend with my car and now its so shut down it will never be the same. i can remember many nights of 200+ cars racing and doing doughnuts till 3-4am.too bad thats long gone!

reality is i only still talk to 3 maybe 4 friends i went to school with and atleast 35-40 good friends i still talk to frequently i met through the races! i just dont see how we ever really hurt anyone or anything and now its shut down by cops for no reason. anyway just wanted to say thanks to the good friends i met through cars and thanks for the good times!

P.S U GUYS ARE STILL SLOW THOUGH, HOWS MY TAILLIGHTS [Big Grin]

[ February 18, 2010, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: BlownMach1 ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel you on the good times of street racing but there have been alot of unfortunate wrecks where people have died.The cops are just doing their job.

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ya but at the same time we know the risk we took/take by it. thats our choice, like i see it when we raced at the end of elkhorn/powerline. by the airport. there was not anyone there really to hurt but ourselves. think they should have just continued to let us do our thing out there and times would still be crackin!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh man do i remember, how am pm would fill up, with so many st racers, and we would race after race till 4am, and also remember the big crack down on elkhorn bvd, when people broke through fences with there cars and drove on the runway at sac national airport to get away lol, good times i think with all thats been going on this site and the work people are doing on there cars during the winter i think the summer will be crack n, hey with all the cut backs in local gov dont think they can realy do anything if we run deep like that again [burnout] but yea shot out to you Casey! Wus up

[ February 18, 2010, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
GULUMONEY
¯
Member # 8511

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GULUMONEY  Ford pictures for GULUMONEY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to have met you too casey and everyone else on here! [patriot]

--------------------
01 MUSTANG GT BLOWN WID S-TRIM
64 BUICK RIVIERA - SOLD

www.myspace.com/gulu916, www.myspace.com/unamassac

Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Amen
Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u sac stang owners have a really tight bunch out there...bay area is totally different.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have met some cool folks and you Casey being one of them. Although we only did real biz once. I was satisfied with the service. My only complaint is your ass didn't tell me how far you lived from me..lmao.
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
I feel you on the good times of street racing but there have been alot of unfortunate wrecks where people have died.The cops are just doing their job.

ya and the first member he posted almost died in a street race, syle bars save lives!!!!
your kid will have fun like we did just not the same way, and one day he will be talking about it just like youre doing. [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everything went downhill after the "Fast and the Furious" movie came out... suddenly every yaa-hoo in his mom's Accord thought he was a street racer... i remember the first couple fatal accidents that year weren't even fast cars... just idiots driving too fast in the wrong situations...

Man, i miss the good'ol days... all the American cars vs Import rivalry was great. The Dreamz2Reality crew would represent! All the Hmong race crews were doing their thing (Hazardess, Lethal, Reckless) in there budget hatchback civic's with GSR swaps and nitrous... racing for hours in 13 and 14 second cars! anything running 12's would run the damn show... haha... til ONE cop would show, we'd hit the gas station for like 20 minutes, then go right back!!! hahaha...

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
u sac stang owners have a really tight bunch out there...bay area is totally different.

The bay area is somewhat the same just a couple friends have mustangs and ride around in the same city. We need more get togethers and people to meet up with each other and have some fun runs..but people in the bay just do donuts and drive like idiots everywhere and f*ck everything up.

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

BLK 90 GT 5.0
¯
Member # 7534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK 90 GT 5.0  Ford pictures for BLK 90 GT 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
-916 MUSCLE-

90 Gt
02 lancer

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com