Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » BIG THANKS TO "DUNCAN MOTORS"

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: BIG THANKS TO "DUNCAN MOTORS"
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he finished the port work on my gt40 irons..opened them up ALOT...cant wait to slap them on along with the tfs1 cam and a bunch of other goodies..thanks dawg i owe you a bunch..

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics or stfu [Big Grin]
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
pics or stfu [Big Grin]

yea jaejae pics or be banned!!..lmao..ill post some when i pick them up tomorrow

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
post the flow sheet!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nothing that serious! just redid the exhaust well, close to alot lol. an just port matched the intake, and blended about a inch and a half in. cleaned up the bowls from all the casting flaws, i used to work tom with tpm in concord before he moved to Antioch. he was a true guru of machine shop stuff, anyways he had built his own flow bench, and showed me the in an outs of a lot of head porting, and a method so to not disrupt the eveness of the flow numbers from runner to runner, and then would let me check my work on the flow bench, it was a lots fun way back then, i woundnt make a career out of it now, i hate the metal shavings and all the dust, plus the mess !but jay is a good cool kid and me and jerm are i guess partially sponsorship him tring to help him out.i actually took some pics and ill post, and post the bench i set up to control the mess lol
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much, i might have two sets to bring you [patriot]
Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
jph331
¯
Member # 665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jph331  Ford pictures for jph331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Old pumpkin head Tom is a Jack Ass!!!
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah lol! tom is not a freindly people person at all. i feel i got lucky the ole mr burns took a liking to me lol! you got a number for him ? i still got a motor he built for me i need help tuning lol!
AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707
¯
Member # 6243

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707  Ford pictures for AIRFORMANCE MOBILE AUTO A/C 707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jon at duncan motors smokes cock juss kidding show pics of that port work

--------------------
1993 red cobra
1973 celica chevy 406/t5/narrow 9
1969 camaro
1992 lx hatch

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont wanna hurt no feelings or seem negative

[ February 03, 2010, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: turbo50 ]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

i wonder where this post is starting to go over a simple thank you duncan motors lol!ill post sum pics later today after i get off work at my normal gob working on cars.thanks for the thank you regardless jay jay!
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

and yeah tom was funny character, working close to him i got to realize he would be judgmental with his customers, and pass it on with his work .not very professional at all. he was a very cocky person for sure,sucks for him. and just to clear the hating on here all ready! sorry bout your personal problems with him that really sucks. i havent dealt with him in prob over 8 years, for personal reasons,he wanted me to work for him full time, instead of part time, and i wanted to open my own business, and he got shitty with me and then started to be the tom i didnt want working on my stuff then either,but i took the best i could pick up from him, and moved on with my own life.sorry again if you had loses with him , i did see that side of him, but then think im sure you didnt take your trick flow r race heads to him to get further porting done because you heard he didnt know what he was doing right?
but for myself, i do every job like it is my own car and i plan on driving it cross country.i do not involve my personal feelings with my work, i just charge more if i dont like you lol!and im not cheap in the first place, so if i do post sumthin on hear to try and help someone out its normally something i can knock out pretty quick that wont interfere with my normal business.im also not that computer savy so i dont post everything or post pictures of everything or any of my work that i do. to me i have nothing to try to prove to anyone,i do this stuff daily. i was simply helpin a freind that in return was showing his gratitude on here, and now its a <wasnt he sued , tom is a dick head<which he could be> problEM. what happend to right on jay jay !now when is he going to get the rest of the stuff so it can be runnin?

wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
...i woundnt make a career out of it now, i hate the metal shavings and all the dust, plus the mess !

Man, had I known how much you dig doing port work, I would've left those GT40's at your place to work over! LOL...

Eagerly waiting to see Jae Jae's numbers once he gets it dyno'd.

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com