Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LEGAL??? LONG (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: LEGAL??? LONG
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GOT PULLED OVER IN SF FOR A BRAKELIGHT BEING OUT BUT IT WAS WORKING AT THE TIME OFFICER JUST HAD NO REASON TO PULL ME OVER.WITHIN THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF AFTER I ASK WHY HE PULLED ME OVER HE DECIDES TO TAKE US OUT OF THE CAR SEARCH US NOT JUST PAD DOWN BUT DIG IN POCKETS AND SEARCHAND THEY ALSO TORE UP MY VEHICLE.I HAD MARIJUANA ON ME LESS THAT 7.0 G I AM A PATIENT OFFICER JUST TOOK IT AWAY NEVER ASKING IF I WAS.THE DRIVER WAS ARRESTED (MY FRIEND) FOR NARCOTICS PASSENGER WAS ARRESTED FOR NO ID.ANOTHER PERSON ALSO HAD NO ID BUT WAS NEVER ARRESTED AND THEIR NAME DOESNT EVEN SHOW UP ON THE REPORT.WE DONT KNOW WHERE THE NARCODICS CAME FROM REPORT SAYS (CRACK COCAINE).NAMES ON THE REPORT WERE ALSO MESSED UP LIKE ONES WITH ANOTHERS LAST NAME.

WE WENT TO COURT CASE WAS DROPPED THE JUDGE ASKED THE COPS IF MY RIGHT AND LEFT TAIL LIGHT WAS WORKING THEY SAID YES BUT NOT THE MIDDLE SHE SAID "IF THE LEFT AND RIGHT LIGHT IS WORKING THEN WHY THE HECK WOULD U PULL THEM OVER AN SEARCH THINGS COULDVE BEENHANDLED TOTALLY DIFFERENLY CASE DISMISSED" I ASKED ABOUT MY MARIJANE SHE SAID THAT WAS NOT LISTED UNDER EVIDENCE AND THEY DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING.WELL ONE OF MY FRIENDS WAS DEPORTED AND THE OTHER BAILED OUT.

CAN WE SUE THE CITY FOR DAMAGES??? WHAT SHOULD I DO OR LEAVE IT AS IS?I HAVE WROTE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO SF CHIEF.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you sue, probably wont win. I would just move on as I have more important thing in my life to worry about/spend time on. You would be spending MASSIVE amounts of your time trying to win.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bro u got found with illegal drugs and got lucky that the cops made a procedural error and you got let off. Take that as a blessing and leave it alone. By the time u get a lawyer and take the city to court your gonna be spending way more money than u might get back. Had u been beaten or shot then u would have a case, from what I'm reading it sounds like u were inconvenienced.

*Edit* oh and stop kickn it with illegal aliens, carrying weed, rollin with people without ID's or those who carry narcotics. Sounds like with the path ur on that ur gonna end up in jail/prison for real if the cops don't make procedural errors.

[ December 21, 2009, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DRUGS CRACK WAS NOT MINE OR OURS WAS PLACED IN CAR BY PD.MARIJUANA WAS MINE I HAVE MY CARD ITS LEGAL PROP 215.THATS WHY IM UPSET COPS KEPT ASKING DURING SEARCH WHERE IS MY SECRET COMPARTMENT THEY KNOW THAT I DEAL IN SANFRANCISCO THIS IS WHY IT BUGGS THE HELL OUT OF ME.THEY WHERE MISTAKEN THE ALSO ASKED HOW LONG AGO I MOVED FROM SF WHEN I HAVE LIVE IN RWC MY WHOLE LIFE

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

50 DEEP

I DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT THE PATH THAT IM HEADING I WAS PULLED OVER BY CROOKED COPS.I GO TO SCHOOL.I PLAN ON BEING A PARAMEDIC FIREMAN ONLY NEED A FEW MORE CLASSES.I STAY OUT OF TROUBLE SO WHAT IF A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS DONT HAVE VISAS OR PAPERS ITS NOT THERE FAULT THEY WERENT BORN IN THE STATES BUT THEY HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE AGE OF 3.WE HAVE JOBS DONT NEED DRUG MONEY.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well that's good man. Keep up the good work. But don't jeapordize ur future. I'm tryn to get into law enforcement so I make sure those I roll with won't get me into any unwarranted trouble. Just a word to the wise. Don't take it too personal.

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
50 DEEP

I DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT THE PATH THAT IM HEADING I WAS PULLED OVER BY CROOKED COPS.I GO TO SCHOOL.I PLAN ON BEING A PARAMEDIC FIREMAN ONLY NEED A FEW MORE CLASSES.I STAY OUT OF TROUBLE SO WHAT IF A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS DONT HAVE VISAS OR PAPERS ITS NOT THERE FAULT THEY WERENT BORN IN THE STATES BUT THEY HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE AGE OF 3.WE HAVE JOBS DONT NEED DRUG MONEY.

Your going to school to be a Paramedic Firefighter? What classes are you taking? just curious....

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would file a complaint but I don"t know if I would waste my time trying to sue..... TAlk to a lawyer and see what they tell you. No sense in askin a bunch of guys off Cafords for legal advise. The guys here are not exactly " Johnnie Cochrans"....

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
I would file a complaint but I don"t know if I would waste my time trying to sue..... TAlk to a lawyer and see what they tell you. No sense in askin a bunch of guys off Cafords for legal advise. The guys here are not exactly " Johnnie Cochrans"....

Hey u gonna bring the cobra out on the 9th?

--------------------

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7F50Cd8LME
sounds like the cops sprinkled crack on you guys

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

EMT B AND NEXT JAN IM GOING TO TAKE THE PARAMEDIC CLASS ITS $13,000.AND JUST NEED TO GO THROUGH THE FIRE ACADEMY

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Definitely file a complaint. And be persistent in getting any answers or follow up. Filing a complaint I believe will be a formal record documenting the officers behavior. This could go far to improving police care in community or getting those dudes off the force.
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Definitely file a complaint. And be persistent in getting any answers or follow up. Filing a complaint I believe will be a formal record documenting the officers behavior. This could go far to improving police care in community or getting those dudes off the force.
+100 had a lot of problems with cops growing up in sac and had good run INS with the cops too but the bad ones make it hard for the good cops

[patriot]

[ December 21, 2009, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
50 DEEP

A friendly word of advice from a firman. Stop smoking weed, card or not you cannot be hired if smoking within 3 years. ALsom any arrests will look horrible on you interview. Remember your competing with a large number of people for a few jobs.

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
rollin with people without ID's

aaaaaahahahaha i must admit i have no idea if my friends have ID. man i am so reckless

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
BKDRAFT
¯
Member # 9670

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for BKDRAFT  Ford pictures for BKDRAFT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another word of advice from another fireman. Begin to live your life as if you were a fireman right now. Suing the city of San Francisco, hanging around illegal aliens, smoking marijuana (card or not) you are not helping your chances of getting hired anytime soon.

How do you think a background investigator who more often than not is a retired policeman will feel about the way you are currently living your life?

--------------------
-For Sale & Trade Considerations-
2007 Charcoal Yamaha R6 with 3,200 miles
jaredjamison21@yahoo.com
(925) 337-0133 call or text

Posts: 14 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats why i always audio or video officers when im stoped. they will be on there best behavier.

your 4th A was violated against unlawful search and seizers. they had no properable cause and/or reasons supicions to pull you out of the car. Judge seen that and thats why the charges were dropped. (i hope).

talk to a lawyer about suit. its your work against theres, and they go with the sword before yours........unless you had this whole thing audio taped.

EDIT: im not a lawyer or nor lawful to give expert advised, just MY 2 CENS.

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
EMT B AND NEXT JAN IM GOING TO TAKE THE PARAMEDIC CLASS ITS $13,000.AND JUST NEED TO GO THROUGH THE FIRE ACADEMY

You better stop smoking weed if you wanna be a paramedic or firefighter, your opening yourself way up for lawsuits being brought against you if you screw up and they find out you smoke weed.
How old are you? Why do you need a medical marijuana card? If your that hurt you'll never make it as a firefighter.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

You better stop smoking weed if you wanna be a paramedic or firefighter, your opening yourself way up for lawsuits being brought against you if you screw up and they find out you smoke weed.
How old are you? Why do you need a medical marijuana card? If your that hurt you'll never make it as a firefighter.

this advice mixed with what the other firefighters have said makes me think how immature the OP's approach to his career is. I know you didnt ask for this but you should evaluate your priorities in life if you are preparing for such a career and carry on with such juvenile behavior.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

this advice mixed with what the other firefighters have said makes me think how immature the OP's approach to his career is. I know you didnt ask for this but you should evaluate your priorities in life if you are preparing for such a career and carry on with such juvenile behavior.
He won't have a career in fire or as a paramedic if hes smoking weed. He'll definitely be wasting 13,000 dollars if he goes to paramedic school and hes still smoking.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

probably one of those my friends knows a dr that gives anyone a card...some dude at work thought a medical card would keep him from getting fired,dudes been outta work for over 6 months got his truck reposed,his house is in foreclosure...
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
quote:
quote:

probably one of those my friends knows a dr that gives anyone a card...some dude at work thought a medical card would keep him from getting fired,dudes been outta work for over 6 months got his truck reposed,his house is in foreclosure...
Yeah i know a lot of people like that. They don't realize that just because a doctor will give you the card doesn't mean all the employers out there are ok with it. Maybe in 30 years from now when marijuana is federally legal and people have been doing it socially in public for atleast a decade employers won't care but right now when its federally an illegal drug you won't get a job if you test positive for it even with a card.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah i know a lot of people like that. They don't realize that just because a doctor will give you the card doesn't mean all the employers out there are ok with it. Maybe in 30 years from now when marijuana is federally legal and people have been doing it socially in public for atleast a decade employers won't care but right now when its federally an illegal drug you won't get a job if you test positive for it even with a card.
plus who want a pot head firefighter,emt,leo showing up to there house in an emergency... drugs are for losers...
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

plus who want a pot head firefighter,emt,leo showing up to there house in an emergency... drugs are for losers...
Yeah he won't get a job because of that, too much of a liability to the department. He screws up and someone dies and they find out hes smoking weed, him and the department will get sued.
My department requires chiefs to have liability insurance because people will sue for anything.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

I HAVE STOPPED SMOKING AND AM NOT HANGING AROUND WITH THE SAME CROWED.I AM ALSO GOING TO GET RID OF THE MUSTANGS(THEY GET ME TO MANY UNWANTED TICKETS).CHANGE IS MY THEME FOR 2010 AND ON.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com