Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » unpleasent afternoon

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: unpleasent afternoon
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yesterday leaving starbucks i ran into a nice looking older lady she was about 31 years old looked ok, she asked me if i wanted to come over and watch a movie with her i said well ok like i got anything else to do, during the movie things got heated up and we went up stairs and fucked like test bunnies, layin in bed i herd the front door open and some guy says, honey im home..... [Confused] i looked at her and she yelled you gotta go, fuck my shirt i quickly jumped out the window, and im there hanging from the window seal, listin to the man talk to his wife they started fuckin during the sex rampage while im still hanging from the window the man stops and says he has to pee instead of walkin to the bathroom he fuckin gose out the window [Mad] after hes done takin a piss he quickley gets sick and then pukes out the window and walks back in, think this is a bad afternoon i looked down and seen that im only 3 feet from the ground [Mad]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a picture!!

-

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wtf?

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
wtf?

It NEVER makes sense.....

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Could've been worse. He could've taken a shit. [patriot]
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or throw the used condom out the window

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your a strange dude.
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You must get a lot of jokes forwarded to your email.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALiFORNIAGT:
yesterday leaving starbucks i ran into a nice looking older lady she was about 31 years old looked ok, she asked me if i wanted to come over and watch a movie with her i said well ok like i got anything else to do, during the movie things got heated up and we went up stairs and fucked like test bunnies, layin in bed i herd the front door open and some guy says, honey im home..... [Confused] i looked at her and she yelled you gotta go, fuck my shirt i quickly jumped out the window, and im there hanging from the window seal, listin to the man talk to his wife they started fuckin during the sex rampage while im still hanging from the window the man stops and says he has to pee instead of walkin to the bathroom he fuckin gose out the window [Mad] after hes done takin a piss he quickley gets sick and then pukes out the window and walks back in, think this is a bad afternoon i looked down and seen that im only 3 feet from the ground [Mad]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x_-IoeSB-A

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[BS flag]
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
wtf?

It NEVER makes sense.....
LMAO!!
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's one twisted fantasy.
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Too much of this shit:

-

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
1SloSVT
¯
Member # 9548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SloSVT  Ford pictures for 1SloSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so u go into home of random people u dont know?ur one of those kids who would have went into a strangers car if they told u they had candy?..3 feet would have still been a big jump for you..next time u shud invite her husband. [Wink]
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This happened to another guy once in a milk carton with a blue dragon.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com