Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » new look

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: new look
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know I need wider tires in the rear looking for some 275/40/17.

-
 -
 -
 -

[ November 30, 2009, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: CHP2981 ]

--------------------
No half steppin

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can't see. The pictures are way too small [Confused]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoobysnack  Ford pictures for Scoobysnack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a brand new set of 275/40/17 Nittos never been driven and still has the stickers on them. If your interested make me a offer.
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
murdered out. lovin it
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like!

Paint those drums black though so people can't see them and laugh. jk.

CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll have to see how much they are first that way I can come at you with price. And about the drums I know huh but don't trip I got to get off my ass and put the rear disc set up on.

--------------------
No half steppin

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it looked way way better before

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

TONO NOTCH
¯
Member # 8519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TONO NOTCH  Ford pictures for TONO NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice rims beautiful car bro [patriot]

--------------------
TONO NOTCH

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
clean ass car but i dont like all black wheels on black cars... i like it to have the crome lip if the car and wheel is black but dont think im hatin on you just my 02 like i said clean ass car

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was that your car parked at the liquor store on appian on sunday morning....
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice I want to paint mine black bodywork nightmare

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Yea Im always at that store gettin my Red Bull and Spicy Nachos or Eclips breakfast lunch and dinner.

--------------------
No half steppin

1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Scoobysnack" I'm interested in those nittos 275/40/17s what you lookin to get for them

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
1RaW03SvT
¯
Member # 9151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1RaW03SvT  Ford pictures for 1RaW03SvT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"Scoobysnack" I'm interested in those nittos 275/40/17s what you lookin to get for them

--------------------
2003 SoNiC BlUe CoBrA
BUILT

Posts: 2159 | From: *SVTaDDicT* | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoobysnack  Ford pictures for Scoobysnack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How about $225.00 I paid 350.00 for them. Like I said they Are brand new. I had them mounted on my rims And decided they were to big and took the right off.
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or you can get skinier front so it will be stretch a bit and slam it with out rubbing.just for that different look,in any case your car looks good can't wait to see with wider rears though.

By the way what size are the wheels?the rears are wider right?I thought they came same size all arround.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CHP2981:
I know I need wider tires in the rear looking for some 275/40/17.

-

sh*t looks clean bro! to me, this is a much better look than the chps you had, and these wheels look 100000x better murdered out than before.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

The fronts are 17x9 and the rears are 17x10 tire size are 245 45 17 and 255 40 17. I wanted a little something different with the powder coated whole SCs I can always just slap on the 10 holes and the spots and be in CHP mode. But as for the Nittos this week is bills but if you still got them next week I get them if you still got them.

--------------------
No half steppin

Scoobysnack
¯
Member # 6721

If I knew you wanted them I would have left them at Arrons house while your car was there [Big Grin] I'm trying to cram some 10.5's on the back of mine and it's turning out to be a chore. You don't have problems with the 9's up front rubbing?
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

There's an article in one of the Mustang Mags where they put 315s on the back I'll look for it tonite when I get off but it was a coupe with the deep dish ponys coil overs and they banged the inner wheel well/body with a 2x4 and some prety good pics.

--------------------
No half steppin

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What did rims did you have on it before? IMO these wheels arnt that nice. THats just me tho.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

It had the CHP 10 holes. I'd like to get some forged rims but they go for man, anywhere from 2500 to 7500 and shit that's more then my cars worth. I'm happy with the way it looks now but who knows next year it may be different again.

--------------------
No half steppin

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shits wet!.

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com