Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 209 runs (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 209 runs
*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *1 HoT Ls1*  Ford pictures for *1 HoT Ls1*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
real talk to the 209.. i would say the fastest cars came from the bay!! and the only reason we dippin out there is cuz its to hot where we at. we get it dumb ass poppin in the bay!! and nah we aint spooked believe that

--------------------
BAY AREA STUNNAZ/
1HOTLS1/
JUST ANOTHER 10 SEC LS1

Posts: 257 | From: South City | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
who gives a fuck! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

Tha91SiCkNeSs
¯
Member # 5790

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tha91SiCkNeSs  Ford pictures for Tha91SiCkNeSs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra

Posts: 565 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by *1 HoT Ls1*:
real talk to the 209.. i would say the fastest cars came from the bay!! and the only reason we dippin out there is cuz its to hot where we at. we get it dumb ass poppin in the bay!! and nah we aint spooked believe that

prove it
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

-

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Hahahaha your a funny dude. Aren't the one that kept on getting smoked by that blue 03?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now the forums will go through this period of infancy all over again. It is like a vicious cycle. Cant ya'll just PM each other? Or trade phone numbers?

-

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what els do you want to talk about in a car forum n8 ? dont like skip it nobody is forcing you to read it [patriot]
*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *1 HoT Ls1*  Ford pictures for *1 HoT Ls1*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CompSVT:
quote:

Hahahaha your a funny dude. Aren't the one that kept on getting smoked by that blue 03?
to be honest yea i was. but for a car with only 394 whp i kept up just fine! i give it up to em its pumped. from 0 to 100 i had it all the way tho. wassup with your car huh?

--------------------
BAY AREA STUNNAZ/
1HOTLS1/
JUST ANOTHER 10 SEC LS1

*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
quote:

prove it
you the 5.0 that was on full slicks at the gas station right? next time im out there we can run em how bout that?

--------------------
BAY AREA STUNNAZ/
1HOTLS1/
JUST ANOTHER 10 SEC LS1

00BlackBird
¯
Member # 9496

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00BlackBird  Ford pictures for 00BlackBird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Honestly i dont think any of you had anything covered....Im willing to bet that slpr93 stang and my boys ws6 will put the hurt down on any of those cars that were out there !!!! we will never have known cause you all ran home !!! look im not trying to get in a pissing match and say the bay doesnt have fast cars cause i know some real fast drag cars and stret cars, like i said you guys said all that shit about the cops in the 209 your coming out here cause its too hott... you just said that yourself we have a cool ass road i tried to tell everyone that the later the better but you all came hella early and were getting tired of waiting so i said fuck lets go than !!! we didnt see any cops that you guys soo called saw !! and we raced all night like i said !! You have a ls1 huh ??? guarantee you didnt have another ls1 covered and neither did any one else out there and its all motor !!!! like slpr93 said prove it !!!!!! let me guess your the one with the ms4 cam car untuned lol

[ November 09, 2009, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: 00BlackBird ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all you guys cars are slow deal with it
00BlackBird
¯
Member # 9496

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00BlackBird  Ford pictures for 00BlackBird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:

big talk from someone not out here puttin down !!!!
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 00BlackBird:
quote:

i been putting down in the 209 before you even rub one off
00BlackBird
¯
Member # 9496

quote:
quote:
quote:

what makes you think that ??? all you old fucks think that come on come up witrh some new lines lame !! i mean its obvious you are old !! anyways well guess what your time has passed old man now e are putting it down so give it up your old and slow and yeah need i say more
*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

quote:
quote:

Honestly i dont think any of you had anything covered....Im willing to bet that slpr93 stang and my boys ws6 will put the hurt down on any of those cars that were out there !!!! we will never have known cause you all ran home !!! look im not trying to get in a pissing match and say the bay doesnt have fast cars cause i know some real fast drag cars and stret cars, like i said you guys said all that shit about the cops in the 209 your coming out here cause its too hott... you just said that yourself we have a cool ass road i tried to tell everyone that the later the better but you all came hella early and were getting tired of waiting so i said fuck lets go than !!! we didnt see any cops that you guys soo called saw !! and we raced all night like i said !! You have a ls1 huh ??? guarantee you didnt have another ls1 covered and neither did any one else out there and its all motor !!!! like slpr93 said prove it !!!!!! let me guess your the one with the ms4 cam car untuned lol
check it out bro i came out there to race. the only ppple i ran em with was the pple i came with. but ima be out there again. we can set something up. i'll race the slpr93 and the ws6 ok. and nope wrong cam and tune guess buddy. and by the way whatchu mean by having another ls1 covered?

--------------------
BAY AREA STUNNAZ/
1HOTLS1/
JUST ANOTHER 10 SEC LS1

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

what makes you think that ??? all you old fucks think that come on come up witrh some new lines lame !! i mean its obvious you are old !! anyways well guess what your time has passed old man now e are putting it down so give it up your old and slow and yeah need i say more
you got money
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
00BlackBird
¯
Member # 9496

quote:
quote:
quote:

check it out bro i came out there to race. the only ppple i ran em with was the pple i came with. but ima be out there again. we can set something up. i'll race the slpr93 and the ws6 ok. and nope wrong cam and tune guess buddy. and by the way whatchu mean by having another ls1 covered?
you said you gyuys brought the fastest cars i said you didnt have another ls1overed meaning my boys cars !! there were 2 ws6 cars ready ....anyways when you come back out we will set something up like i said i aint trippin my car was down i was just trying to get some good fun in and have a good time!! thats all any of us wanted
00BlackBird
¯
Member # 9496

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you got money
what do you need money for ??? thats justy an easy way to say you dont want to run ??? what do tyou even have and how do you know what i have is ready
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you got money
what do you need money for ??? thats justy an easy way to say you dont want to run ??? what do tyou even have and how do you know what i have is ready
i do not race for handshakes an ass grabs i,m not in jr high that was the 80's for me
*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you said you gyuys brought the fastest cars i said you didnt have another ls1overed meaning my boys cars !! there were 2 ws6 cars ready ....anyways when you come back out we will set something up like i said i aint trippin my car was down i was just trying to get some good fun in and have a good time!! thats all any of us wanted
fasho next time we dip i'll give you a holla

--------------------
BAY AREA STUNNAZ/
1HOTLS1/
JUST ANOTHER 10 SEC LS1