Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » in the 209 last nite (Page 1)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: in the 209 last nite
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ay if any of the guys that rolled out here. post up in here lmk .i want to set up some thing

[ November 08, 2009, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: SLPR93 ]

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was out ther. Which lx u talkin bout? The red one?

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the red lx hatch was mine . i want to set up some thing with some of your guys cars

[ November 08, 2009, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: SLPR93 ]

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are u the owner?

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

yea
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

From the cars that u seen last nite which one caught ur attention? To set somethin up

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
the red lx hatch was mine . i want to set up some thing with some of your guys cars

but are you the driver
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

yes
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

you still wearing a skirt or you going to line them up
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was a red lx who squeezed on the white sti
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

quote:
Originally posted by 510svt:
From the cars that u seen last nite which one caught ur attention? To set somethin up

any really my car ran 12.3 on 5psi and im not squeezing on it till next year so anyone in that range
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:
quote:

you still wearing a skirt or you going to line them up
are you serious come at me correct and its a done deal who are you and what do you drive?
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

quote:
Originally posted by 3O2 DROP:
There was a red lx who squeezed on the white sti

was the sti on gold looking rims?
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ThEra was a red lx coupe on slicks that raced a sti. He squeezed cause on the 2nd attemp to run, I heard him purge!
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Yeah.the sti was on gold rims
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

um i went home early after everybody said they were going back to the bay
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

quote:
Yeah.the sti was on gold rims

yea i havent seen it run after his new mods but early this year i ran hard so did the coupe win?
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

It ws hard 2 tell. The sti was on the emergancy lane and I was trying 2 put my seat belt on. Lol. But no 1 passed him up until he had slamd on his brakes
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

wich car was the fastest that came out
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It ws hard 2 tell. The sti was on the emergancy lane and I was trying 2 put my seat belt on. Lol. But no 1 passed him up until he had slamd on his brakes

shit couldnt really call that a race cause as soon as we got off i had 2 stop cause the SUV waz right in front of me.the STI waz crazy on the emerency lane right on the side of me. That waz a FUCKING waste of a drive , all the way out in the middle of know way 4 NOTHING!!

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
quote:

shit couldnt really call that a race cause as soon as we got off i had 2 stop cause the SUV waz right in front of me.the STI waz crazy on the emerency lane right on the side of me. That waz a FUCKING waste of a drive , all the way out in the middle of know way 4 NOTHING!!
that cuz you guys left it was coo spot if you guys have a spot lmk im down ill run it on just the blower
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

quote:
quote:

It was a waste of time. And supposly the valley runs has no cops. I seen lik 4! 2 were waiting at the spot were they run um also. Maybe it was set up cuz the bay was ther

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

well it wasnt set up with me i just heard about it but the guys you set it up feel the same that you guys backed out and left but aside from you and them i want some of my own action [Wink]
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
quote:

that foo was krazy 4 that 1, i was trying to listen to the police radio and out of nowhere this fool starts smashing on the emergency lane!! but some1 called it in because once we exited on mountain house, i picked up n the radio that some1 said there was sideshows on I5. then the sherif shwed up and pulled some1 over....
00BlackBird
¯
Member # 9496

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00BlackBird  Ford pictures for 00BlackBird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For all those that came out and said they saw cops is full of shit and are scared...You saw a security guard for the cannery there was 2 of them we had funn all night lon till 3 am soo all that staged shit cause they bay was there dont flatter yourself homie you aint that impressive believe that !!!!! You guys wasted your own time we raced all night and have vids too prove it just cause you gusy got spooked and ran home dont give you any room to bag on teh valley or the 209 cause we are out here puttin down !!!!

here is a vid of my boys 01 ws6 puutin down against a built turbo busa street bike and only lost by like 3-5 cars!! bike had no traction till 3rd but non the less puttin it down !!!! GM STYLE!!!  -

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com