Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I hate Arden way!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I hate Arden way!
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For anybody who lives in Sac, I Fing hate the scumbag cockroaches that walk Arden way! All races included! I had just purchased a brand new tank bag for my CBR 1KRR and was riding down arden blvd. Well some asswipe in a Honda Civic SI with 16's maybe 17's starts revving on me and at the intersection hollers at me to race him. I didnt give a shit, i normally stay out in front anyways. So I blasted the piecer and stopped at the next red light. Well, I look down and my tank bag was nowhere to be found. So I went back and scanned the road to try to find my bag. It was nowhere to be found. I went up and down the street twice and stopped where circuit city is. There were some people in the parking lot that said some streetwalkers saw the bag drop and picked it up. By then these pieces of shits had probably walked to the mall already or whichever crackhouse they live in. Why the fuck would your crack head ass want to go ahead and pickup somebody's shit in the middle of the street and then bounce out like you've found some buried treasure? If it was me I'd probably stick around to see if dude came back, which I did instantly. Which makes me believe the crankster actually saw me ride up and down arden 3 times looking for my bag. GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was probably the people that you asked!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
93fordboy
¯
Member # 9055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93fordboy  Ford pictures for 93fordboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the mall suxs also

--------------------
"Ma p0ny wit tha cHip is tooo QuiCk 4 thA Crown ViC"

juniorhm
¯
Member # 9446

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for juniorhm  Ford pictures for juniorhm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
arden area has always sucked a**

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com