Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 49ers
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we did it in arizona, big statement in my opinion, division champs
93fordboy
¯
Member # 9055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93fordboy  Ford pictures for 93fordboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
20-16 49ers

--------------------
"Ma p0ny wit tha cHip is tooo QuiCk 4 thA Crown ViC"

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm happy they got the win, but they need to do better then that if they want to make the playoffs. I'm shocked that Arizona steped up their run d so much [Eek!]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Were Champs!!!! cant wait to watch the Raider beating tomorrow, im guessing its gona be 40-10 gayders losing ofcourse
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ raiders run d = 200 yards of running IMO

Will be a fun game to watch [Wink]

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol @ niner fans. Half are sf giants fans and take it all out in football season. Good game today. The cards looked like shit

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 23109:
Lol @ niner fans. Half are sf giants fans and take it all out in football season. Good game today. The cards looked like shit

LOL @ raiders fans...... I love the raider shirts they make like
Fuck the 49ers
2009 AFC champs [Roll Eyes]
Yeah ive seen raiders fans with champs shirts for years they didn't even make the playoffs .

And I'm an A's / 49ers fan [Wink]

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was not calling anyone out. just saying. i mean if u see these raider fans with these shirts you should call them out on it.

btw this is the best time of year... football is starting up and baseball is gettin serious. I LOVE IT.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ it's all good... I do call them out and they get mad but that's it.
I'm just happy football is back too [patriot]

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea they did good today! [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i was not calling anyone out. just saying. i mean if u see these raider fans with these shirts you should call them out on it.

btw this is the best time of year... football is starting up and baseball is gettin serious. I LOVE IT.

yeah go to the coliseum tommorrow in front of a sellout crowd of raider fans and talk all your shit and call out raiders fans i dare you lol.Niner fans are a trip since 2002 when we both made the playoffs the niners have had one of the worst records in the nfl to go along with the raiders so what's niner fans point that you guys suck just as equal as us raiders fans?And if you ask niner fans they always bring up the past 5 bowls so whats the difference you don't make any sense?

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
u can tell a niner fan they cant drink for shit
there like a lilfr50 man give them a couple beers and the think there the fuckin shit.

but behind closed doors where they cant be seen
are the sweetest fan! nice as can be!
give a niner fan a comp
and then bam! there a fucken gangster
on a keyboard! lol

btw i killed 23 beers today!
fuck slimfast

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck the niners

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:

yeah go to the coliseum tommorrow in front of a sellout crowd of raider fans and talk all your shit and call out raiders fans i dare you lol.Niner fans are a trip since 2002 when we both made the playoffs the niners have had one of the worst records in the nfl to go along with the raiders so what's niner fans point that you guys suck just
as equal as us raiders fans?And if you ask niner fans they
always bring up the past 5 bowls so whats the difference you
don't make any sense?

I don't wear shirts that say "fuck the raiders" I also don't forget the fact that both teams haven't made the playoffs sence the 2002 season. ( I'd rather go to the superbowl and win then get my ass handed to me by my old coach [Wink] )
As far as going up to a group or drunk raiders fans.... That's just stupid. Just like if "one" raider fan was to go up to drunk 49er fans....

--------------------

50Mustang
¯
Member # 3108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Mustang  Ford pictures for 50Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
Were Champs!!!! cant wait to watch the Raider beating tomorrow, im guessing its gona be 40-10 gayders losing ofcourse

LOL [Roll Eyes]
you make your team look bad. 49ers win one game & your on the nuts already. don't get me wrong their gonna do better now with singatery, but u Fortywiners only talk shit when your fortyfagets win lol. probably more than half of you will not say shit if you see a Raider fan face 2 face. only on the INTERNET lol. [Eek!]

--------------------
"Theirs no such thing as to much horsepower and torque"

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
fuck the raiders

I fixed your post for you [Big Grin]

--------------------

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Could it possibly be that the 49ers defense made the cards look like shit? The 49ers defense has been getting progressivly better every year. We played the cards tuff and were able to put pressure on Warner all day. Its a known fact if you can get pressure on warner you can beat the cards.

+1 for 49ers D. Now our offense needs to step up.

I will reserve NFC West champs until I see how we play the Seahawks next week.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good shit niners! im a bay area fan, but got favorites ofcourse, but that DEFENSE... DAYUM!
-raider fan [patriot]

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
we did it in arizona.... division champs

+1 [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by smokealot:
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:

LOL [Roll Eyes]
you make your team look bad. 49ers win one game & your on the nuts already. don't get me wrong their gonna do better now with singatery, but u Fortywiners only talk shit when your fortyfagets win lol. probably more than half of you will not say shit if you see a Raider fan face 2 face. only on the INTERNET lol. [Eek!]

Its funny u say that because when raiders win yall do the exact fucking thing!!! so yeah we are gona brag when we win cuz we deserve it! and im tired of raider fans thinking they can beat up the whole world..I respect some raider fans but not the ones that start talking shit but then we talk more shit and you people cant handle it.. and 5 rings is never gona get old NEVER!!!!!! so point is..we are a better team wether u like to admit it or not!!!!!
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
niners did pretty dam good but its one game not trying to steal their thunder [patriot]
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea the raiders could run a ball but yet they cant stop a running offence. i dont know it should be a fun game to watch the chargers are one of the teams to beat this season
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
TONO NOTCH
¯
Member # 8519

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TONO NOTCH  Ford pictures for TONO NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go 49ers [worship] [dance]

--------------------
TONO NOTCH

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com