Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » TESTING WATERS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: TESTING WATERS
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ima have to stay! when girls get to drinking!
WATCH OUT this female last night at her birthday party when buck wild off two shots of henn!
fell off the pool table and everything!

have any of you guys been to any crazy ass parties latey? [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was at a party a few years back and these two young girls where dancing on a coffe table.... A fat chick tried to get up their with them and you could see the table about to give.... Oh it did and I was lmfao at them. Next time I saw that table it was in the garage and people were trying to play bones on it. [Cool]

That's was a fun party [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^wanna c me in some bones? lol man hella funny i was in the hayward hills at some fat ass house but the party had hella punk rockers there two but hey the where drinkin the good this henn stolie vodka 211 and coors light.
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
i was talkin to these les emo chicks and the hole time i was thinkin was about tits

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it wasnt a party, but i went to strip club in SF for my boys b day and it was pretty sick, they were pullin girls on stage and gettin them naked n shit lol

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPTVENM:
it wasnt a party, but i went to strip club in SF for my boys b day and it was pretty sick, they were pullin girls on stage and gettin them naked n shit lol

Uhhh, no shit dude, thats what strippers do, they get but naked and let you rub on their titties....
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

uhhhhmmmmmmm ok.............that is usually what happens at these joints yo..... Jeez, Do you even know what your supposed to do to a woman when it comes down to it and you get one naked in front of you for real ?

[Wink]

I went to the Budweiser factory/brewery and Oh my god there was beer there!.... lol jk will

[ September 10, 2009, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: 04cobra408 ]

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

^^^^^^ LMFAO! I THINK I JUST PISSED MY SELF! [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
quote:

Uhhh, no shit dude, thats what strippers do, they get but naked and let you rub on their titties....
uh duh, cafords is getting more special lately, he meant normal people in the crowd, not the strippers lmfao@ you
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
quote:

uh duh, cafords is getting more special lately, he meant normal people in the crowd, not the strippers lmfao@ you
ya that ^^^^ [Wink]

but ya the strippers were quite friendly too [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
quote:

uhhhhmmmmmmm ok.............that is usually what happens at these joints yo..... Jeez, Do you even know what your supposed to do to a woman when it comes down to it and you get one naked in front of you for real ?

[Wink]

I went to the Budweiser factory/brewery and Oh my god there was beer there!.... lol jk will

fagel! [Roll Eyes]

there was this one guy that had no clue what to do with one of the strippers [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] she was all on him and she even grabbed his no no part and he was all shy and turning away. what a fag!

btw i think i have an idea what to do lol [Razz]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

you take your car out put the car cover on then u put it in her garage! [Big Grin]

i like telling the bezzy you cant handle me! them hoes love it [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
you take your car out put the car cover on then u put it in her garage! [Big Grin]

i like telling the bezzy you cant handle me! them hoes love it [Whoo Whooooo!]

lmao

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
ima have to stay! when girls get to drinking!
WATCH OUT this female last night at her birthday party when buck wild off two shots of henn!
fell off the pool table and everything!

have any of you guys been to any crazy ass parties latey? [Big Grin]

I haven't. I like partying with white people. The girls go wild, and for some reason my meal and liquor gets paid for. Last party thrown by a white person was in Danville back in 03. Girl slobbed on knob then went up stairs and kissed my homeboy. This party was something Too Short would write about.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com