Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Obama addressing the students

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Obama addressing the students
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In case you missed it, go check it out at Whitehouse.gov. Obama delivered a really good speech to and for students. And if you have school aged kids have them check it out. The message was a really good one. And like him or not his words of wisdom should be well received. If you can separate the political views and just focus on the message you can see the value in what he is talking about. Please ya'll I know there are some that feel less than happy about Obama and we all know whose stance is what. So lets not turn this into a political battle. This is just a little something you can share with your kids if you have school aged children as inspiration to achieve against all odds.
Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I read his entire speech that he gave to the school students but still find it hard to understand why some parents took their kids out of school for the day there wasn't anything political mentioned in his entire speech. I wonder if the very same thing happened when Theodore Roosevelt did this in 1907, Ronald Reagan in 1986 and 1988,or George H.W. Bush in 1989 and several times in 1991?

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com