Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Vick looked good tonight!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Vick looked good tonight!
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There i said it...hahaha he still got it.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He did actually. I was more looking to see how the crowd accepted him....philly is a tough venue. But they showed him love. I like how they brought him on the field in the final secs of plays to not give the other team time to adjust. I think Vick is gonna do big thangs in Philly.
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
He did actually. I was more looking to see how the crowd accepted him....philly is a tough venue. But they showed him love. I like how they brought him on the field in the final secs of plays to not give the other team time to adjust. I think Vick is gonna do big thangs in Philly.

I have to agree

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he looked a hell of a lot better than Brett farve lol!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm glad he did well.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He looked pretty damn good for being out 2 seasons and 3-4 practices.
He however is going to F*** up the Eagle's chemistry on offense. QB's cannot be shuffled like that.
Oh well... this only helps the Cowboys.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hope he get asshole cancer an his asshole fall out on the feild
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah 4/4( how many did he throw?) and 19 yards is nothing to write home about..... Unless your a raiders fan and a 3rd down vert is the highlight of the game [Wink] ......... Sorry I just don't like Vick..... And the Raiders

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:
He however is going to F*** up the Eagle's chemistry on offense. QB's cannot be shuffled like that.

I think it can be successful, but it has to be planned better and less sporadic. Maybe give Vick like a set chunk of plays in certain situations. Maybe 20 snaps in the 3rd quarter or in the fourth. I really hope he does well to stick it to the idiots that are still protesting and whining after the man has paid his debt to society.
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by Rigo5.0:

I think it can be successful, but it has to be planned better and less sporadic. Maybe give Vick like a set chunk of plays in certain situations. Maybe 20 snaps in the 3rd quarter or in the fourth. I really hope he does well to stick it to the idiots that are still protesting and whining after the man has paid his debt to society.
I hope he does well too...
He would be better off on a team that NEEDS a QB. McNabb is good. You can tell he's not too happy.

[ August 28, 2009, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Rigo5.0 ]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fasthatch:

Your not the only one [Wink]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
quote:

Hope you feel the same about the SPCA CEO... [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

Was he killing dogs too? If so he can go take a long walk of a short bridge too [Smile]

Also vick had what... 19 yards? [Roll Eyes] I wouldn't call that good.Not saying I'd do better out there.

--------------------

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

Was he killing dogs too? If so he can go take a long walk of a short bridge too [Smile]

Also vick had what... 19 yards? [Roll Eyes] I wouldn't call that good.Not saying I'd do better out there.

No, the CEO just forgot the dog was in the car so it suffered for 4 hours then died.

Also Vick hasnt played in 2 years and saw limited action. Of the action he looked ok minus bieng a bit tentative on the run. We should see a lot of him in the 4th game i would think.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com