Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Another happy AED customer!!! Dyno Numbers! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Another happy AED customer!!! Dyno Numbers!
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hope your sitting down for this I almost fell off my seat... Shows you how good the guys at AED realy are....

Race Tune with 100 Octane and 22PSI 681 RWHP - 666 RWTQ

Street Tune with 91 Octane and 15PSI 604 RWHP - 548 RWTQ

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i26/dwigg3394/?action=view¤t=P2181280.flv

[ February 18, 2009, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: 03White_Venom ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yikes. Gonna take some big balls to stab that bad boy to the floor, lol. Enjoy, good job AED.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
Yikes. Gonna take some big balls to stab that bad boy to the floor, lol. Enjoy, good job AED.

Yea tell me about it... lol
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very impressive numbers! Drew and Shaun really know their stuff. BTW, the link doesn't seem to work.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Hmmm try it now.
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

congrats bro!!! thats fucking badass!!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03White_Venom:
Hmmm try it now.

Now that's the payoff I was looking for! Badass.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cant wait to get my car tuned there! grats on the numbers!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] Your motor looks Hella clean!
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
DAMN [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] Your motor looks Hella clean!

Thats cause its all new.. lol

Not only that but how many shops detail your car when they are finished.

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the numbers bro. I was there the other day and checking it out. Came out clean. Car got plenty of looks and [Eek!] on the trailer cruising to AED.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
With the 2.75" Pulley the Whapple was seeing 22psi on the hit, dropping to 19psi at peak HP. So....22psi at peak TQ (666RW) & 19psi at peak HP (681RW)

We were pleased with the output.....especially with the stock 3.5" pulley! The motor has yet to 'loosen up' (should see ~10hp more later on). Due to the weather we were only able to put a few miles on it before the tune.

Drew's gonna drive it around a bit more to verify there's no bugs. So..it's not quite ready to go home. [Wink]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
With the 2.75" Pulley the Whapple was seeing 22psi on the hit, dropping to 19psi at peak HP. So....22psi at peak TQ (666RW) & 19psi at peak HP (681RW)

We were pleased with the output.....especially with the stock 3.5" pulley! The motor has yet to 'loosen up' (should see ~10hp more later on). Due to the weather we were only able to put a few miles on it before the tune.

Drew's gonna drive it around a bit more to verify there's no bugs. So..it's not quite ready to go home. [Wink]

You guys absolutely amaze me.... now I know what you meant when you said "We want to keep out customers for life"

You have a good way of showing that you truly mean that!

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
congrats Craig. very nice #'s. can't wait to check it out

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great numbers. sweet ride!!!
Blue91LX
¯
Member # 8320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue91LX  Ford pictures for Blue91LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found out why your car made those impressive numbers...Its the color match. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2402/2219548843_8632e2992b.jpg

--------------------
Late Model High Performance
AEDHP.COM

Posts: 164 | From: Cameron Park California | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by Blue91LX:
I found out why your car made those impressive numbers...Its the color match. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2402/2219548843_8632e2992b.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you must of been at the shop when I was talking to Drew about that.
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

COORS=Garbage [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Blue91LX
¯
Member # 8320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue91LX  Ford pictures for Blue91LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
quote:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you must of been at the shop when I was talking to Drew about that.
Yeah. It was a groundbreaking dicovery.

--------------------
AEDHP.COM

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:

COORS=Garbage [patriot]
Ah-men!

Gimme a REAL Beer, or nothing at all!

*I'm not a Butt-wiper fan either....* [Razz]

[ February 19, 2009, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: 93PONY ]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Blue91LX
¯
Member # 8320

[ February 19, 2009, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Blue91LX ]

--------------------
AEDHP.COM

Blue91LX
¯
Member # 8320

quote:
quote:
quote:

COORS=Garbage [patriot]
Ah-men!

I'm glad you think this way. Cause you always bring the Hefeweizen. [patriot]

Well Anyway, sorry for jacking your post. Kick ass Car Craig! [worship]

[ February 19, 2009, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Blue91LX ]

--------------------
AEDHP.COM

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

COORS=Garbage [patriot]
Ah-men!

I'm glad you think this way. Cause you always bring the Hefeweizen. [patriot]

Well Anyway, sorry for jacking your post. Kick ass Car Craig! [worship]

Its cool man... its all about Fat tire, Drop Top Ale, Red Hook, Moose Drool... you know the Ales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive seen them do alot of modular motors do they do pushrods also or is modulars theyre specialty?

[ February 19, 2009, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: 925GT50 ]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 925GT50:
Ive seen them do alot of modular motors do they do pushrods also or is modulars theyre specialty?

oh they do pushrods, and they do them well... i need to save up ALOT so i can have them do mine. [worship]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com