Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Special Thanks to Sac-Mustang

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Special Thanks to Sac-Mustang
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to put out a special thanks to Sacramento-Mustang for sponsoring my car this year. With their help I'm looking forward to a great season of racing.

www.sacramento-mustang.com

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can we see a pic of your car? Also let us know what they did to help you out?? Sac-Mustang has a bad name on this site, so maybe this can help them!

[patriot]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for darkhorse04  Ford pictures for darkhorse04    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will see if I can get a picture up for you guys.

Well the one thing everyone has to remember is you can't please everyone all the time and as a business owner he has to look out for himself too. I met with Randy and he is a very nice person who just enjoys helping each and everyone of us. And everyone has to remember that if we forget about the little guy we won't have anyone local to help us and no where close to run and get parts when we need them. Same goes for the track. I know most have bad things to say about the Sac Raceway but what if it wasn't here anymore? It just happened to me last year, everyone gave up on LACR because they said it was a crappy track and it was but it was a great place to test and tune and now it's gone and everyone is stuck test and tuning during qualifying and there really aren't many tracks left. So lets value what we have and not down talk to people that help us just cause they didn't get what they want from the businesses.

Now Sac Mustang basically hooked me up with a wholesale account and is going to feature my car on their web page. I will be running their stickers and shirts in our new class in the PSCA. I am working with them to maybe expand their inventory to be race orientated and to help bring their name back around. Being new to the area this is a big help considering I'm just a normal guy that's well under paid and loves racing. [patriot]

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sacramento mustang can suck my COCK
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

quote:
sacramento mustang can suck my COCK
Well that's your opinion and if that is how you feel then your free to express that. Now why do you feel that way?

Mine is I gave Steve a list of stuff I needed the night before last and the next morning he was already working on it and getting me some answers. I think they are way better then R and E racing where I came up from. Granted R&E was much more race orientated but if you ordered something it was no less then a week before you found out what you were waiting for and really needed was on back order or won't make it at all. Then they were very picky with their returns and policies.

Sacramento Mustang has my business and I will continue to put out a good word for them.

Stangman@SM
¯
Member # 6223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangman@SM  Ford pictures for Stangman@SM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Justin for the kind words and positive recognition. Too many times on these sites people don't take the time to write something good about their experiences.
I am very excited to work with you and your car. This is a new program we are developing and will most likely expand the offer to others that have a positive attitude and dedication for the same hobby Sacramento Mustang loves.
A lot of people on this site do not realize that Sacramento Mustang is NOT the same company they remember in the past. It is under new management and run with a positive attitude. We don’t claim to make every customer happy. No business has a record for making everyone happy. But our employees and I do try. And if you have a bad experience and have something to say. Then talk to me about it and give me the chance to make it right.

--------------------
www.sacramento-mustang.com/

Posts: 103 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
giving OR recieving head from another man makes you gay.

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
NutNice707
¯
Member # 5123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NutNice707  Ford pictures for NutNice707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SAC STANG SUCKS.. TERRIBLE ATTITUDES/SERVICE JUST MY .02

--------------------
07 F-250 Crew Cab
02 Corvette Z06
67 Cougar XR-7
72 Chevelle
07 CLS 550

Posts: 806 | From: Sacramento To The Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by darkhorse04:
I just wanted to put out a special thanks to Sacramento-Mustang for sponsoring my car this year. With their help I'm looking forward to a great season of racing.

<a href="http://www.sacramento-mustang.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.sacramento-mustang.com</a>

i dont know you but boy oh boy did you bring the wrong topic out. Most of the people that hate them most havent even posted yet lol [Razz]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by darkhorse04:

<a href="http://www.sacramento-mustang.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.sacramento-mustang.com</a>

i dont know you but boy oh boy did you bring the wrong topic out. Most of the people that hate them most havent even posted yet lol [Razz]
Most of them haven't even seen this thread yet, just wait, just wait... Tick Tock... Tick Tock...

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
darkhorse04
¯
Member # 8780

Well please everyone chime in! But if your going to say something negative then please explain yourselfs. Everyone has to have a reason for not liking something or down talking a business.

All I'm doing is thanking them for helping me and they have done an outstanding job for me. If you haven't bought from them in awhile try them again and then tell me what you think. As I see it there aren't that many places around here to buy Mustang parts and to many people that know about them.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com