Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ginny pig part II

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ginny pig part II
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My boys drop top is coming together. Both sides of the mini tubs are completly done! His wheels jus got back from WELD CRAFT bad ass (13in.).

I mocked up the rear end up toady to see if we could use the fox axles or the sn ones we lucked out w/ the UPR offset lca and are able to tuck the tires in w the fox axles... its all very close but it works and clears all suspension and the notched frame.

Tires are on back order for months now [Eek!] since nov. no 345s are nowhere to be found.

All that is left is for me to weld up the brackets for the coilovers and mounting bar between the frame rails besides TIRES!!!

Ill post up more pics later on enjoy the STEAMROLLERS [Smile]  -  -  -

--------------------
Fox body coupe: 347, TKO, 3.73s, 9.93 @ 143

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good Lawd [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
jesus christ, that thing is gonna hook in a fuckin carwash, some serious room for some serious meats.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much do the charge to widen the wheels?

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
how much do the charge to widen the wheels?

+1
Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8stang8  Ford pictures for 8stang8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^they charged him 500 for the pair... So its 250 to add 3 inches to A wheel

--------------------

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
More pics please. Can the top go all the way down? Who did the tubs? Price to complete the work.

Looks awsome I would love to do the same thing!!! [worship]

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

quote:
Originally posted by GOT 50:
More pics please. Can the top go all the way down? Who did the tubs? Price to complete the work.

Looks awsome I would love to do the same thing!!! [worship]

Yo bro, i have more pics of the build ill put up after its all done from start to finish. All i have to do is weld up the QA1 coilovers. Then in order to put it on the ground the tires that cant be FN [BS flag] found.

Yes, the top works and is fully functional [Smile] .

I dont think ill do another one besides my own. i did not or am not charging him its more of a favor for a favor lets say. once i have more time on my hands plus a place to do it i might consider doing it to mine. I want to repaint mines first.

--------------------

GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick work...Cant wait to see more pics!!!!! [worship]
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8stang8:
^^they charged him 500 for the pair... So its 250 to add 3 inches to A wheel

good deal were at? [Big Grin] [worship]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can those wheels even balance? probally on a special balancer
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!]

Nice!

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn!!! that sh#t looks beefy... Cant wait to see the finished product...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Hozr
¯
Member # 6196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hozr  Ford pictures for Hozr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure what tires you want for the rear but you can Call Ron at AIM Tire at Infineon. He can get you the Toyo Proxes TQ 345-17 for about $180.

http://www.aimtire.com/typ_tire.asp?ObjectID=6836

http://www.toyo.com/docs/tires/tires.asp?lpid=40038&name=Proxes%20TQ&category=comp

Unless you need 18's which he also has

--------------------
For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are you're one of them.

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

quote:
Originally posted by Hozr:
Not sure what tires you want for the rear but you can Call Ron at AIM Tire at Infineon. He can get you the Toyo Proxes TQ 345-17 for about $180.

http://www.aimtire.com/typ_tire.asp?ObjectID=6836

http://www.toyo.com/docs/tires/tires.asp?lpid=40038&name=Proxes%20TQ&category=comp

Unless you need 18's which he also has

Yes that would be great [Wink] !! The car is sittin on 18s can you PM his #/conyact info that would be great...

--------------------

8stang8
¯
Member # 8082

never mind [Roll Eyes] found it lol thnks again [patriot]

--------------------

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much do the wheels weigh now?

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com