Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » iron man

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: iron man
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great movie!!! watch it if you havent already, remember to stay thru the credits theres a little suprise at the end of them....3 thumbs up!!!!

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am going to go see this tomorrow night. Looks sik.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ModularMotorz
¯
Member # 5954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ModularMotorz  Ford pictures for ModularMotorz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ah damn.... I didn't stay thru the entire credits.... what happens?
Posts: 1014 | From: Daly City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wish i had 4 hands... so i could give it 4 thumbs DOWN!. nah, haven't seen it yet.

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I read the Iron Man comics when I was a kid. Looking forward to watching it..
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ModularMotorz:

NOT MUCH AT ALL!!!>..
Terrible if you asked me, the credits lasted hella long and all for less than 10 secs of footage. This was the least climactic after credit footage EVER!!!

--------------------
=(

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sets it up for a sequel?

btw, im watching this online right now

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saw it tonight, it was fucking sik! The after the credit parts was tight! Can't wait!

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dunno, I know you can only do so much in a 2hr movie. But the action was scarce but good when it was happening. I like how they dropped hints here and there. The avengers, war machine.... Overall I would have waited until the DVD. Best part of the movie was The Hulk previews.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I dunno, I know you can only do so much in a 2hr movie. But the action was scarce but good when it was happening. I like how they dropped hints here and there. The avengers, war machine.... Overall I would have waited until the DVD. Best part of the movie was The Hulk previews.

i thought the action was good, i liked the comedy as well.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A really well done comic book adapatation. You can see they took it seriously and tried to tell a good story.

I wondered if they would do an Ozzy reference, and was glad to be rewarded!

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had to laugh when I saw that Sam Jack was going to be Nick Fury....Man if they do a Avengers remake. That is going to set off some serious waves in the film biz for these remakes. I wanna a full Wolverine remake only him. And maybe some cross comic remakes.
ModularMotorz
¯
Member # 5954

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ModularMotorz  Ford pictures for ModularMotorz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a free ticket to see it again so I said what the hell, its free why not.... this time I stayed 2 see the hidden scene. I have to say I don't remember nick fury being bald.... hahaha. I hope they do another film (they certainly set it up for one) and with war machine. I think they could have done without sam jackson...

--------------------
1996 MUSTANG GT
2003 MUSTANG COBRA
2001 CROWN VICTORIA P71

Posts: 1014 | From: Daly City | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great movie. a little short tho

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by ModularMotorz:

NOT MUCH AT ALL!!!>..
Terrible if you asked me, the credits lasted hella long and all for less than 10 secs of footage. This was the least climactic after credit footage EVER!!!

The movie itself was great but your right I wouldn't have stayed after the credits if I knew what it was. Don't waist your time.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just saw the movie,i liked it [Big Grin] in the movie they did hint at other things to come in the future like n8 said.war machine,avengers.

i would def. like to see a solo wolverine and i would like to see a punisher #2.

[ May 11, 2008, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: 4.6 EATIN GM'S ]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com