Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fuck low life losers

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fuck low life losers
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone broke into my girlfriends 1997 honda...stold a cd player(sitting in the backseat under some sweatshirts)that i bought off nick 89 point a few months ago...and THEY STOLD THE LIL 1S DAMN BOOSTER SEAT....tweaker ass martinez...i hate dope fiends

[ April 24, 2008, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: 5.0-srt-4 ]

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is why I moved the fuck outta there!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats [BS flag] . they took the child seat..
man that is some low live bullshit right there.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
thats [BS flag] . they took the child seat..
man that is some low life bullshit right there.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah i understand the bums taking the cd player...but a 15 dollar booster toddler seat????? horrible thought of them having a kid ya know
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That really fuckin sucks, I feel your anger . a few months ago I had my tahoe broken into on a rainy ass night. They stole my alpine indash t.v and left the plugs . The good thing is my subs and amps where left alone. The fucked up part was that them dumb asses had the t.v up on craigs list the next day 4 sale without a harness . A couple days later I figured out it was my next door neighbors son that took it and he has his g/f trying to sell it.

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats fucked up, but no offense, funny they took the booster seat. lol who the fuck takes a booster seat? lol i mean its fucked up just the thought though was funny to me. again no offense.

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry bro, i know how you feel.. not to long ago my car got broken into, and the worst part is they decided to vandalize it too. Fukn Low lifes, GET A REAL JOB!! i work hard for my toys.. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND THO.. FEEL ME?

but, from what i hear... more and more carseats and baby stuff is stolen from cars now a days. (co worker stories) better retail value, i guess.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by shmayleen:
sorry bro, i know how you feel.. not to long ago my car got broken into, and the worst part is they decided to vandalize it too. Fukn Low lifes, GET A REAL JOB!! i work hard for my toys.. WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND THO.. FEEL ME?

but, from what i hear... more and more carseats and baby stuff is stolen from cars now a days. (co worker stories) better retail value, i guess.

yeah man.....its not the value to us(it was only like 15 or w e) its just the face that they stole from a 4 yr old boy ya know
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why on earth would someone steal a booster seat? Ughhhhhh what is this world coming to! Next thing you know is that Denny's will have to chain and lock their booster seats to the table.

I used to have pretty nice commuter cars but now due to all the shit going on I just drive little shit boxes with stock stereos and I leave nothing in sight. No more hondas either those damn kids steal all kinds of shit from the emblems to ecus to the whole damn car. I just drive little toyotas and a nissan altima. No one even thinks them or gives them a 2nd look.

Did they get into the car though the door handle? That's the easiest way to get into a honda. Most of my friends shaved their door handles and only use the alarm to unlock the doors now. This shit sucks.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what part of martinez you in??

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what is stold?

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
what is stold?

i made an error maybe you should drive the fit over and help me type [Roll Eyes]
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
what is stold?

i made an error maybe you should drive the fit over and help me type [Roll Eyes]
 -

[Razz]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fuck martinez.. sometimes this place can be a shit hole. hella people walking around like they are hard and hella dirty tweakers sometimes its ok but thats bull shit sorry to hear they got that c.d player bro
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
fuck martinez.. sometimes this place can be a shit hole. hella people walking around like they are hard and hella dirty tweakers sometimes its ok but thats bull shit sorry to hear they got that c.d player bro

yeah bro i now what your saying....im tryna get up outta here but we just gotta new place so were stuck 4 a bit
Black Pearl
¯
Member # 7677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Pearl  Ford pictures for Black Pearl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks. A while back i had my 02 GT broken into... TWICE IN A MONTH! Both times they popped the door lock. Cost me bout $170 each time to get it fixed at the dealership... 1st time they took some 80's hair metal CDs, my air freshener, and a sweater.. Left the Mach 1000 system intact (even though they got into my trunk, they left the amps and subs.lol). Second time, same thing, popped the lock. This time they took my cup holder, ya know, they rubber gasket that makes it easier to carry cups, and about 6 dollars in Scandia tokens.... Hell, i would have given them the crap to save myself the repair bills... Fuckin losers..

--------------------
If ya can't find em, GRIND EM!

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel for You and Your little one [BS flag] . We were at the pittsburg city park playing bocce the other night and some lowlife broke My brother's window and took His bowling ball & bag "which not many people can use" but will end up costin Him about 500 buck's [Roll Eyes] . Times are getting tough and shit is going down all over now!!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com