Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » MVP__KOBE VS LABRON

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MVP__KOBE VS LABRON
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who will win MVP???...+1 for kobe bryant

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lebron
Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
lethal2v
¯
Member # 8213

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lethal2v  Ford pictures for lethal2v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kobe........
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Neither will win the championship tho....Deeeeeeetrrrooooit Basketball. Pistons all the way.

But I would go with Kobe for the MVP. And would choose McGrady before Lebron.

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lebron!, check out the major stats. McGrady?, he's good but in my opinion he's not doesn't quite compare to either of these two. I would pick Allen Iverson and a couple others over McGrady.

Point avg. - Lebron
Field Goal% - Lebron
Rebound avg. - Lebron
Assist avg. - Lebron

-

[ March 24, 2008, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: TrueBlue ]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
paul of the hornets?
not as much points but his asst are huge

2007-08 Statistics
PPG 21.5 RPG 3.90 APG 11.2 EFF + 27.91

[ March 24, 2008, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: 5.0-srt-4 ]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bah, just dont like James (I am aware of his numbers), but it will be Kobe IMO, and well deserved. For once I am convinced he is the best player in the league right now. Bar none. I forgot about cp3, I could make a case for him.
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chris paul he is the hornets

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
For once I am convinced he is the best player in the league right now. Bar none.

If your aware of the numbers how can you possibly say that? Last year I thought Kobe was the best offensive player in the league but best over all Lebron has him beat and this year it includes points.

The only thing that is bar none is Chris Paul being the best point gaurd in the league.

[ March 25, 2008, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: TrueBlue ]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
For once I am convinced he is the best player in the league right now. Bar none.

If your aware of the numbers how can you possibly say that? Last year I thought Kobe was the best offensive player in the league but best over all Lebron has him beat and this year it includes points.

The only thing that is bar none is Chris Paul being the best point gaurd in the league.

I guess it is a bit different scale for me I play basketball (played d1 and overseas too) so my scale is slightly different than a fans so I see something more to Kobe's game than Lebrons. LeBron still makes a ton of mental mistakes (tho he is getting better). He is still runnin on just natural prowess and ability. I dont think he thinks the game as well at this point as Kobe does. If I had to pick a heir to the Jordan throne, right now that would go to Kobe. Their numbers are very close as far what is measured and tracked. But its the things that arent tracked why I think Kobe is the best all around player. Hell before his injuries I would have went with D-Wade as a better whole player than LeBron.

Disclaimer:
I think eventually LeBron will overshadow Kobe. But now is Kobes day.

mustang928
¯
Member # 2123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang928  Ford pictures for mustang928    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It will depend... if the Hornets finish first, it has to be Chris, if the lakers finish ahead of the hornets then it's Kobe.

the voters will also take into consideration lebron plays in the east, so his stats are going to be better than both Chris and Kobe.

Posts: 333 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com