Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » A few pics w/the hood and a quick vid of my Mach. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: A few pics w/the hood and a quick vid of my Mach.
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is just a quick vid of the way home from AED.
 - On the way home from AED
I got the hood on and I will have the shaker on tomorrow. [patriot]
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Poisond Pony
¯
Member # 5141

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Poisond Pony  Ford pictures for Poisond Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, looks tight on the clearence! [Eek!]

--------------------
1997 SVT Cobra
very stock, very lame

Posts: 1089 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ArmyStang:
damn, looks tight on the clearence! [Eek!]

That how I like it [Wink]

[ February 17, 2008, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: Tinner ]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was fast!! [Eek!]

Lookin' Good Buddy.
You've definately got a Super sleeper there!
Just the way I like'em. [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cars badass! Believe it or not actually looks pretty sick with the blower exposed like that..either way clean car! Any chance rims are in future plans?

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
That was fast!! [Eek!]

Lookin' Good Buddy.
You've definately got a Super sleeper there!
Just the way I like'em. [Big Grin]

It was nothing a sawsall couldn't fix.....lol
I wasn't all that bad , when I'm finished it will be hardly noticeable I cut anything. I got the shaker cut down now all I have to do is attach it to the hood.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by J24I:
Cars badass! Believe it or not actually looks pretty sick with the blower exposed like that..either way clean car! Any chance rims are in future plans?

Thanks, I'm thinking of going w/ 10.5" Mach 1 wheels for the back for now.

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking good, I like it. ohh an Que the mustang hat in the pic lol... [Big Grin]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Josh any other good vids, like the first drive vid? And maybe PM me the one of drews car leaving if you have it.

Even though I had pretty much nothing to do with that car other then picking up a couple of things up at the poweder coaters. I was even pretty happy for you man. Awesome car, can't wait to see some track numbers from it!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

93ReefBlue5.0
¯
Member # 5780

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93ReefBlue5.0  Ford pictures for 93ReefBlue5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats freakin' sweet!! So are you going to use DD rear mach wheels? if so, that'll be a sleeper..
Posts: 1535 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
Josh any other good vids, like the first drive vid? And maybe PM me the one of drews car leaving if you have it.

Even though I had pretty much nothing to do with that car other then picking up a couple of things up at the poweder coaters. I was even pretty happy for you man. Awesome car, can't wait to see some track numbers from it!

Thanks bro,I'll get the rest of the video from my freind and post them.
I still can't stop my knees from shaking every time I go WOT....lol

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by 93ReefBlue5.0:
Thats freakin' sweet!! So are you going to use DD rear mach wheels? if so, that'll be a sleeper..

Yea for now

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's nice and all but i wanna see it burn rubber [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

lethal2v
¯
Member # 8213

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lethal2v  Ford pictures for lethal2v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats awesome, now lets see a burnot video [Wink]
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tinner:
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':

Thanks bro,I'll get the rest of the video from my freind and post them.
I still can't stop my knees from shaking every time I go WOT....lol

There's nothing like the first time you nail it, expecting it to be fast, but not THAT fast!
Drew & I agree... That was the best part about the entire project.... The reaction you had after going WOT in your car for the first time....pure adrenaline rush & the shakes that follow. Priceless! [Big Grin]
Unfortunately, the feeling doesn't last....you get used to the power.....& eventually want even more! [Wink]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah but does it swang em? [Confused] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]
The car is very nice I saw it at Sac raceway when Drew drove it down. I also like the 140 MPH traps the cobra was putting down.

[ February 18, 2008, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is definatley one bad MACH! Was there on saturday having drew do some routine tune up things to the cobra, so I got to see and feel the badness of the car. My car felt like getting into a geo metro after the quick ride drew gave me! [Big Grin]

Good work AED! Beautiful car and motor work! [patriot]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
Yeah but does it swang em? [Confused] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]
The car is very nice I saw it at Sac raceway when Drew drove it down. I also like the 140 MPH traps the cobra was putting down.

Yea I was supposed to be there but I couldn't shake my cold
quote:
There's nothing like the first time you nail it, expecting it to be fast, but not THAT fast!
Drew & I agree... That was the best part about the entire project.... The reaction you had after going WOT in your car for the first time....pure adrenaline rush & the shakes that follow. Priceless!
Unfortunately, the feeling doesn't last....you get used to the power.....& eventually want even more!

That was a good feeling,the pure speed and the fact that the car came out sooooooo good was a lot to take in.
quote:
This is definatley one bad MACH! Was there on saturday having drew do some routine tune up things to the cobra, so I got to see and feel the badness of the car. My car felt like getting into a geo metro after the quick ride drew gave me!

Good work AED! Beautiful car and motor work!

lol.....Drew told me about your ride,nice kill [Wink]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

0Cobra3
¯
Member # 2901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0Cobra3  Ford pictures for 0Cobra3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is fuckin' bitchin!!!!!! I can't wait to see more vid's!!!! I love that orange!!!!!!

--------------------
It'll be fine....just run it.

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8Notch9:
That is fuckin' bitchin!!!!!! I can't wait to see more vid's!!!! I love that orange!!!!!!

didn't you have a orange mach 1 ?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

0Cobra3
¯
Member # 2901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0Cobra3  Ford pictures for 0Cobra3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Long time ago. Besides this one is way cooler than the one I had.

[patriot]

--------------------
It'll be fine....just run it.

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

quote:
Originally posted by 8Notch9:
Long time ago. Besides this one is way cooler than the one I had.

[patriot]

This is your old car [burnout]
That reminds me , I need to get the 2nd key from you [Eek!]

[ February 19, 2008, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Tinner ]

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think these cars in orange will be collectible one day.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sweet!!!! Im glad you got that shaker hood to work...Those deep dish Mach wheels should bring it all together... [patriot]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com