Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NEED TO GET HOLD OF 510 FIFTY (CHRIS) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: NEED TO GET HOLD OF 510 FIFTY (CHRIS)
Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beasty5.0  Ford pictures for Beasty5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just like the title says, if anyone can get a hold of Chris (510 FIFTY) tell him to give me a call because I need to get back my SLP x-pipe and SLP catback. I'm about to sell my Cobra and the new owner wants those items as part of the deal. I have left him numerous voicemails and text messages, but nothing works.

--------------------
1992 Geo Metro, Running 32's in the quarter-mile

Posts: 1055 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beasty5.0  Ford pictures for Beasty5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT
Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

[Confused] [Confused]
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, really [Eek!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He is probably in the paint booth!

lol

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I talked to him he said he would call you

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Posts: 1818 | From: Pacheco CA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

quote:
Originally posted by Cm4hawks:

I doubt it. See what puzzles me is that I know Chris for about 1.5 yrs., so I consider him a good friend. However, for the past few months, I leave him countless messages, send him text messages, but he can never gets back to me, but you get in touch with him within days. Am I the only one that thinks there something wrong here [Confused] Last time I check you call your friends back, but I guess that's not how it goes, so I just want my shit back.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Beasty5.0:
quote:

I doubt it. See what puzzles me is that I know Chris for about 1.5 yrs., so I consider him a good friend. However, for the past few months, I leave him countless messages, send him text messages, but he can never gets back to me, but you get in touch with him within days. Am I the only one that thinks there something wrong here [Confused] Last time I check you call your friends back, but I guess that's not how it goes, so I just want my shit back.
Cant you just go to his house?
Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

Cant you just go to his house?
I tried that a few weeks back when I went to Stockton, but he no longer lives at that location where I had previously gone.
510 FIFTY
¯
Member # 6472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 FIFTY  Ford pictures for 510 FIFTY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mo I sent you a PM telling you if you need your exhaust back to let me know and we can arrange for you to pick it up, I never got a reply back saying you did. I also told you I am in and out of town dealing with family problems ,which are more important to me then anything else that goes on in my life. I also told you I would give you a call when I get time.The PM you sent me says nothing about you wanting your exhaust,so if you can wait till all this is over I'll give you a call so we can B.S.
So please don't make a thread like Im tryin to keep your exhaust when I told you can come pick it up when ever you want. Thanks

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

quote:
Originally posted by 510 FIFTY:
Mo I sent you a PM telling you if you need your exhaust back to let me know and we can arrange for you to pick it up, I never got a reply back saying you did. I also told you I am in and out of town dealing with family problems ,which are more important to me then anything else that goes on in my life. I also told you I would give you a call when I get time.The PM you sent me says nothing about you wanting your exhaust,so if you can wait till all this is over I'll give you a call so we can B.S.
So please don't make a thread like Im tryin to keep your exhaust when I told you can come pick it up when ever you want. Thanks

First, Chris I'm sorry that you're going through family problems and I hope everything works out. I left you messages telling you that if you needed someone to talk to or if there is something I could do to let me know. Besides, isn't that what friends are suppose to do.

Second, you also know I have left you countless voice messages and text messages asking when I can pick up the exhaust. Have I heard back from you with a time and day to pick it up? No!

Third, I didn't make this thread to make it seem like you're keeping my exhaust, I made it to see if anyone can actually get a hold of you because obviously I can't. It seems CM4Hawks is the only one that can.

Finally, if you don't have time to call me, how do you have time to log on here and make a post, instead of flipping your phone open and calling me? [Confused] [Confused]

Again, hope everything works out for you.

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Still waiting for a day and time, keeping leaving messages [Confused]
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Still waiting for a day and time, keeping leaving messages [Confused]

thats bs i hope u get it back i wouldnt of waited that long 4 my own stuff
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats messed up, This is one of the reasons why i don't let anyone borrow my stuff.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
Thats messed up, This is one of the reasons why i don't let anyone borrow my stuff.

Actually he had done me a favor of taking off the SLP stuff and putting my stock stuff back on since I hated the way it sounded. But since taking it off, I didn't need it until recently when a guy wanted to buy my cobra with those items, but ended up killing the deal because the guy wanted to take off $1K for not having those items even though I told him I did have them, but I needed to get them from my friend (Chris). As you can imagine how long is someone going to wait for me to get my stuff back, it comes to the point where the other guy started to think I was bullshiting cause I could hear it in his voice. Anyways, at this point I just want my stuff back regardless.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go over to his house, otherwise you'll never get them back.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
Go over to his house, otherwise you'll never get them back.

I did that already, but he doesn't live there no more.
Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

still waiting???
Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

Chris, it has been two months, you still busy for a 10 min. meeting so I can pick up my stuff [Confused]
Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You got ripped! Hes trying to get the money to replace your stuff he already sold. You aint gettin shit back dude, got off!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cm4hawks  Ford pictures for Cm4hawks    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Beasty i just talked to chris and i will try and get your cat back from him tomorrow when i go and look at my car and you can come get it from me [Smile]

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

quote:
Hey Beasty i just talked to chris and i will try and get your cat back from him tomorrow when i go and look at my car and you can come get it from me [Smile]

Sounds good, I appreciate that [patriot] By the way it's not only my SLP catback, but my SLP x-pipe as well.
I still find it funny how you can get in touch with him with no problems [Roll Eyes]

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

he has been working on my car for about a year LOL here and there. I may be going out between friday and mon. I talked to him about just picking it up he said no problem.

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Beasty5.0
¯
Member # 2935

quote:
he has been working on my car for about a year LOL here and there. I may be going out between friday and mon. I talked to him about just picking it up he said no problem.

I'll PM you my number, so the day you have the opportunity to go over there let me know so I can come pick them up when you return, if time permits. Thanks again.

--------------------
1992 Geo Metro, Running 32's in the quarter-mile

Cm4hawks
¯
Member # 5231

ok no problem

--------------------
2007 Ford Expedition
2004 Dodge Ram 2500

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com