Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Please read for the solider's sake...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Please read for the solider's sake...
Black Pearl
¯
Member # 7677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Pearl  Ford pictures for Black Pearl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Usually I don't like to post my personal feelings towards religion and such, but I need to say somthing. Theres a "Church" called Westboro Baptist, im sure that some of you have heard of it. There are a crazed cult like group with delusions that God hates America because homosexuality is condoned. I myself am not homosexual, but I don't hate those who are. They also say that the soliders are dying in Iraq because America has condoned homosexuality. The pickett the funerals of our nations fallen. They harass the families of those who gave the ultimate sacrifice. I was in the militray and so was the rest of my family. All gave some, Some gave all. These brave souls do not deserve to have the dreggs of society mocking their death. Not after they gave their lives so we could rest easy at night! This saturday, the 26th,from 10:15 am to 11:00 am they will be in Reno NV picketting a fallen soliders funeral once again. I can't live so close and do nothing. I'm going to do my best to be there. If anyone else is interested in going, its going to be at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church 100 Bishop Manogue Dr. If me posting this is against the rules of the forum as far as religious belief or somthing, feel free to delete it... Just makes me sad that they could do such things. So what if gay poeple live in America... So what... Our country was founded on freedom. Freedom to be happy. If thats what makes them happy, then so be it. But why drag the soliders into their beliefs... Haven't the families suffered enough? Haven't the soliders been through enough?

--------------------
If ya can't find em, GRIND EM!

0Cobra3
¯
Member # 2901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0Cobra3  Ford pictures for 0Cobra3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those people are stupid and retarded.

http://www.adl.org/special_reports/wbc/default.asp

They also have to pay about 11 million to another soldiers family for acting like idiots.

[ January 25, 2008, 04:54 AM: Message edited by: 8Notch9 ]

--------------------
It'll be fine....just run it.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 8Notch9:
Those people are stupid and retarded.

http://www.adl.org/special_reports/wbc/default.asp

They also have to pay about 11 million to another soldiers family for acting like idiots.

+1000..i f@#%ing hate these people! [Mad] maybe i can pray to god that some drunk/old ass person runs these f@#^ing pukes over while they are standing there. that way i can go to there funerals and laugh & piss on there graves! [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got too much to lose.
Great job, family etc.

But let me tell you back in the day, I would have been right there with you.

These fuckin idiots man.

I served my country. LUCKILY I didnt see combat.

The nerve of these people.

One day, I promise you, they will be at the WRONG persons funeral and mess with the WRONG persons family.

I forsee a vietnam vet that made it out ALIVE at his son or daughters funeral, when these idiots show up, going to his car and pulling out an AK or an AR15 and fuckin taking the whole group of them out.

Them need to tread lightly.

Fuckin low life pigs.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are the same people who said they were HAPPY Heith Ledger died just because he played a gay man in a movie. Fuckin idiots

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I fully believe that these people will get theres soon. Someone won't take their shit and pop them in the face. These people are just idiots and their religion is false. This is the main reason why i hate religion, there is really no say about anything, wackos make up their own words from god to justify their actions.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree they should all be drug out in the street and shot..... BUT... this is america and we do have freedom of speech no matter how wrong it is at times. If we shot them all for voicing their beliefs then we might as well start calling ourselves cuba. That being said I hope someone does kill them and I will go to their funeral and insult their family just the same.
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
0Cobra3
¯
Member # 2901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0Cobra3  Ford pictures for 0Cobra3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you go to their website it will make you sick. So much hate. What makes it worse is that they have their kids out on the street spewing this crap. It is very disturbing. I hope someone protests their dumbass funerals. Fuck that church.

--------------------

Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What would be an awesome finish is a current or vetran soldier sniper takes these fucking fools out. Right between the eyes. [Embarrassed] [Mad]

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn..ive heard bout it..funny when they had it on tv and some people threw shit and 1 and sadly to say hi a lil kid..wish it hit the parents..

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

0Cobra3
¯
Member # 2901

I remember that. They were aiming for the parents but missed. The church turned it around and said that they were aiming for the kids.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com