Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Party bus?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Party bus?
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im getting one for my birthday wanted to check and see if any one had good and bad reviews about companies they've used or friends have used in the past...thanks [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well pick the bus in correlation to which clubs you want. They all offer similar services. Just be careful, and make sure you that your friends dont throw up on the bus or you will lose your deposit. Also one time we had a bus and they claimed that someone threw up on the bus. We asked for the pictures shortly after we looked them over we noticed that they sent us pictures of a different bus. But in the end a bus is the best way to go.

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't get too drunk or be really rowdy. I have been and heard of whole buses not getting in the club because they where deemed too drunk. There are some buses that are just regular charter buses and some that are full pledge party buses with lights, mirrors, poles, and velvet seats.
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
coo thanks for the heads up everyone should behave fine will be drunk yes but if ne one throws up will probably be me haha and if ne one else does or fucks my shit up i will be hurting people and they are aware of this and i will make it known if i lose my deposit they will be puttin the money down for that ...i found tons of companies online that offer party buses all seem to be pretty similar just wanted to know if theres ones we shouldnt use bc of bs people went throw or should use bc they had a good experience...thanks for the feedback guys [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
Don't get too drunk or be really rowdy. I have been and heard of whole buses not getting in the club because they where deemed too drunk. There are some buses that are just regular charter buses and some that are full pledge party buses with lights, mirrors, poles, and velvet seats.

just be safe and don't get too drunk. so many people i know have had problems with the clubs they go to. maybe cause they're in big groups or just too rowdy.. i don't know. have fun and don't get knocked out by those SUCKER ass SECURITY wanna be cops. lol
Black Pearl
¯
Member # 7677

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Pearl  Ford pictures for Black Pearl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell, I say forget the party bus and rent a U-Haul! [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If ya can't find em, GRIND EM!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com