Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I will die if this was me

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I will die if this was me
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's on spanish but, lets make a long story short..

IN MEXICO CITY, THE MEXICAN POLICE GOT A TIP OF A HOUSE BELONGING TO A "TOP NOCH" DRUGLORD,

IN SIDE THEY FOUND $205MILLION DLRS, $200.000euros, $157.500 pesos... A TOTAL OF $250 MILLION DLRS [Eek!]

-

-

here's the link..
http://www.elpais.com/articulo/internacional/policia/mexicana/incauta/205/millones/dolares/narcotrafico/elpepuint/20070317elpepuint_4/Tes

--------------------
..Bottled Ls6 C4 In Progress..
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...
: RevengE Is ThE SweetesT MothA F@kN TastE!!!

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would make that my bed

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

8HATCH8
¯
Member # 6322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8HATCH8  Ford pictures for 8HATCH8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can i have just one stack plz...lol
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thats why i always insist using a swiss bank account or keep the money at my mamas! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It would definatly be time to make it rain.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet that druglord is pissed LOL

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

92LSCSE
¯
Member # 7689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92LSCSE  Ford pictures for 92LSCSE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
geezus! with that much money why keep selling dope? haha I would retire and go live on an island somewhere
Posts: 39 | From: Carmichael, CA | Registered: May 2007  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and hes from china he used to sell efedrin to the drug cartel to mk crystal meth in mexico they caught him in the u.s 2 days ago news

[ July 25, 2007, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i'm sure that's not all they found. that was just what was accounted for... [Smile]

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
95slow50
¯
Member # 2804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95slow50  Ford pictures for 95slow50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
probably the most money in cash ive seen in a picture before... geebus

--------------------
1990 Mustang GT 5-Speed

Posts: 126 | From: El Dorado Hills/San Diego | Registered: May 2003  |  :
850 Turb0
¯
Member # 6478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 850 Turb0  Ford pictures for 850 Turb0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't see any Euros. I think that's all pesos and Candian funny money there in the front.

--------------------
It's just cheese.

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
i'm sure that's not all they found. that was just what was accounted for... [Smile]

cmon' the feds kept the big profit, who cares about the cash, they will triple the money

--------------------
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
and hes from china he used to sell efedrin to the drug cartel to mk crystal meth in mexico they caught him in the u.s 2 days ago news

lol bull sh!t.. u think that they will put away the big dude HELL NO!

"PGR" just what someone to take the blame...
poor "chino" ended up at the rong place at the rong time...that sucks tho

--------------------
..slow 08 silverado...
..SVT4Ls7-rip...

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
I bet that druglord is pissed LOL

ur right my dad hasnt slept since .... j/k
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know exactly what I would do with all that money........... 2 chix at the same time [Big Grin]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whoa [Eek!]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
I know exactly what I would do with all that money........... 2 chix at the same time [Big Grin]

lmmfao!!! i'd kill for that mullet!

-

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:

lmmfao!!! i'd kill for that mullet!

-

Hell yeah. That dude had a sweeeet mullet

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol..... i think its time for me to do a career change make a couple of mill and im out [Cool]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com