Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ford getting sued over the explorer's safety.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Ford getting sued over the explorer's safety.
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another [BS flag] IMO>..if they felt it wasnt safe ,, then why the funk would they ride in it [Roll Eyes] http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/06/06/BAGERQ9S0J1.DTL&hw=ford+lawsuit&sn=001&sc=1000

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What makes the Explorer unsafe is the operator. They should sue themselves for being shitty drivers.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dumb
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
instead they should sue ford for over half of the rangers that leak gas out the cracked fill tubes

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
someone find me an excuse to sue someone !
Got50Fever
¯
Member # 4187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Got50Fever  Ford pictures for Got50Fever    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
someone find me an excuse to sue someone !

Robbing any retail store would be a win-win. If they don't stop you, you get free stuff. If they do, (99.9% of them have a policy saying employees are not to stop, accuse or pursue a thief) then you sir have grounds to sue for some JU$TICE [Wink]
Posts: 79 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  :
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THEY JUST WANT MONEY.. [BS flag]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's no denying that the Exploder is one of the worst if not the worst SUV ever made!!! Big POS!!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
87_Hatch
¯
Member # 6714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87_Hatch  Ford pictures for 87_Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i saw this accident happen that shit was fucked up driver got ejected right on to the pavement

--------------------
Yeeeeeeaaaaa buuudddyyy

Posts: 316 | From: redwood city, CA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
There's no denying that the Exploder is one of the worst if not the worst SUV ever made!!! Big POS!!!!

no fuckin way my moms got a highlander now that fuckin thing sucks ass and i had an explorer for hella days ran that shit into the ground but it lasted for yrs so i like them and so far enjoy my expedition as well I was taklin to a guy at the ford dealership who use to work there he said the escapes are teh worst suvs ford made and get returned or brought in for stuff more then any other ford so those are pos [patriot]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ford is also in the midst of a lawsuit with International/Navistar for the warranty work done on all 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engines. Neither wants to be own up to paying.

It's only going to get worse with the advent of the 6.4L Maxxforce. I've already seen numerous trucks on flatbeds being sent back to Riverview International and numerous Ford dealerships for complete engine failure.

Way to go Ford!! Fuck up the only thing keeping you afloat, the Superduty lineup.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com