Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » sharks

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sharks
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like were outta this cup playoff, wtf is going on?!?!!

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

93StockRedGT
¯
Member # 6211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93StockRedGT  Ford pictures for 93StockRedGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get this...here's the stat of the series for you.

Assuming the Wings will win and take a 3-2 series lead, it does appear that the series is over but get this.

The Red Wings (including today's game) have only lead approximately 45 minutes of the entire series...45 minutes out of over 300 in the series.

This series should already be over in my mind but we keep losing leads (we have scored first in 4 out of 5 games and lost 3 of them).

But its safe to say even if SJ wins game 6 here they can't beat the Wings in Game 7 in Detroit!

I'm writing the Sharks off right now.

89SC50
¯
Member # 6248

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89SC50  Ford pictures for 89SC50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope the sharks lose if they didnt learn anything last year from choking. in game 2 they had a two goal lead in the first few minutes in detroit could have gone up 2-0 on the road. and the goal the other night they gave up with like 20 sec in the game and then lost in over time [Mad] Go Warriors
Posts: 185 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i heard about that 45 min thing. it seems like everytime we get a lead we lose in the 2nd and 3rd. it was actually 6 seconds left in the game when detroit tied it up! six fuckin seconds [Mad]

--------------------

93StockRedGT
¯
Member # 6211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93StockRedGT  Ford pictures for 93StockRedGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pretty pathetic to watch to be honest.

If the Warriors play Monday night I won't be tuning in for the Sharks game.

93StockRedGT
¯
Member # 6211

although get this...if we would have won the Pacific...

We would have had it easy to the conference finals like the Ducks did. They only had to beat Minnesota then Vancouver.

We have to go thru Nashville than Detroit. Its crazy to think how losing the division could make such a big difference.

But I still dont see why the NHL reseeds after each round. I don't think thats the way to go.

AND...I definitely don't think the division leaders should automatically get the top 3 spots in the conference regardless of points.

This is a stupid system they have in place.

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

too many rules and stupid regulations these days. just let them fucking play. and that very true, the ducks got it easy for the amount of skill they posess

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com