Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » what a piece of human turd

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: what a piece of human turd
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mel gibson at his finest yet again, mel gibson at his finest , and on a related note,, when apocalypto comes out,, dont even waste one penny on renting or buying that garbage.. the movie has no point whatsoever.. no entertainment value whatsoever, and is just plain stupid

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol i'll just download it and contribute to americas piracy ring.

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mel Gibson Rocks! Was there some part in the beginning of the movie where it said anything was based on a true story or events??? If not then fuck that lady for pulling out a race card.

I'm so sick of motherfuckers looking for a reason to say he/she is a racist. Fuck man, I must be a racist too because I think asians can't drive properly? Shit all the asain people I know say the same thing so they must be rasists too?

I'm starting to think that asains CAN drive just fine, but that there are just so fuckin many of them that 90% of accidents are bound to have an asain involved.

It's just a movie, don't watch it if you don't want to. I've never seen it cause it looked down right stupid and I've never seen the Christ movie for other reasons. I still think Mel Rocks...I'm biases I guess though cause Leathal Weapon is a classic and all his Madmax movies are awesome. Perfect movies to watch when your home sick!!

[ March 23, 2007, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Mel Gibson Rocks! Was there some part in the beginning of the movie where it said anything was based on a true story or events??? If not then fuck that lady for pulling out a race card.

I'm so sick of motherfuckers looking for a reason to say he/she is a racist. Fuck man, I must be a racist too because I think asians can't drive properly? Shit all the asain people I know say the same thing so they must be rasists too?

I'm starting to think that asains CAN drive just fine, but that there are just so fuckin many of them that 90% of accidents are bound to have an asain involved.

It's just a movie, don't watch it if you don't want to. I've never seen it cause it looked down right stupid and I've never seen the Christ movie for other reasons. I still think Mel Rocks...I'm biases I guess though cause Leathal Weapon is a classic and all his Madmax movies are awesome. Perfect movies to watch when your home sick!!

i guess your entitled to your opinion of mel gibbie as an actor,, but yea dont waste ur time on that apocoloypto garbage... I just dont like the fact that this asshat is making millions off directing garbage movies that are very contreversial to begin with,, (the only reason these movies are big) other than that hes a middle aged douchebag for all i care

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAH yeah, honestly after I saw braveheart I didn't feel like watching any of his directed movies. Just his older movies that he was acting in..."that" mel G ROCKS. [patriot]
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
imo, i thought braveheart was tight, along with patriot, lethal weapon, madmax, etc...the media has been all over his @$$ since he said those stupid comments when he was drunk and got the dui. okay how many of you have said some dumb @$$ things when you were drunk?...enough said. I say leave mel alone, and let him make his millions

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
o3BlueMach1
¯
Member # 6858

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for o3BlueMach1  Ford pictures for o3BlueMach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Mel Gibson had every right to do what he did. People these days get all bent out of shape and pull the racism card on anything that doesn't show their ethnicity or religion from a perspective that the agree with..
And you know what I say to them... FUCK 'EM!

In my mind, these Mayan supporters compalining about apocalypto would be the same as some Persian supporters complaining about how persians were shown in the movie "300"...

[ March 23, 2007, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: o3BlueMach1 ]

--------------------
2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
300whp 326 wtq
12.70 @ 108, 1.79 60'
Bolt-ons, 4.10's, and 17" ET Streets

klonoa
¯
Member # 1771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for klonoa  Ford pictures for klonoa    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude, Apocalypto was an awesome fvcking movie, and who ever said braveheart was weak is insane! Read the fine print, it says that the person was heckling Mel.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra - 454 rwhp - 470rwtq
Ex. 2001 vortech'ed v6.

Posts: 938 | From: Richmond, Cali. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Braveheart was just a long movie, I didn't get to see it in the theater. I have seen The Patriot and that one is pretty long too but I think that movie was really good. Come to think of it lol I like Payback too haha did he direct that? What about that one movie, his character name was Jerry, Conspearisy Theaory was it? I like HIM in that but I can't stand Julia Roberts and her DSL's and horse teeth, I bet she'd give mr. ed an awesome BJ. Did he direct that one?
SFvert
Member # 3965

quote:
Originally posted by klonoa:
Dude, Apocalypto was an awesome fvcking movie, and who ever said braveheart was weak is insane! Read the fine print, it says that the person was heckling Mel.

what could you possibly say thats good about apocolypto??? he gets captured,, his tribe is annhihalated,, they take him to sacrifice, he escapes,, they die slowly one by one chasin him,, then he reaches mainland to be saved by columbus..... real good plot [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I liked Apocalypto as well.

The protests over movies need to stop. Every director/actor has some degree of artistic license.

But Mel needs to stop flashin on MoFo's

And 300 I think the persians were pretty much portrayed pretty well. The Battle of Thermoplae (*sp) Pretty much says the same as I learned it in school.

GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i went to watch apacalyto and it is a bad ass movie
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:
Originally posted by klonoa:

what could you possibly say thats good about apocolypto??? he gets captured,, his tribe is annhihalated,, they take him to sacrifice, he escapes,, they die slowly one by one chasin him,, then he reaches mainland to be saved by columbus..... real good plot [Roll Eyes] [BS flag]
It is an excellent plot.LEt me see you come up with something better.
i'm all ears.

Central americans wanna cry because they were portrayed as savages.. FUck them. They were, so were the aztecs. so were the incas. we sacrificed children and killed virgens at the drop of a hat. the Aztecs were seriously fucked up and sacrificed people on a daily basis pretty much.
so now they wanna cry.. screw them.
Plain and simple. If they don't wanna see their "ancestors" portrayed like that then they should simply not watch the movie.
End of story.

[ March 23, 2007, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by o3BlueMach1:
I think Mel Gibson had every right to do what he did. People these days get all bent out of shape and pull the racism card on anything that doesn't show their ethnicity or religion from a perspective that the agree with..
And you know what I say to them... FUCK 'EM!

In my mind, these Mayan supporters compalining about apocalypto would be the same as some Persian supporters complaining about how persians were shown in the movie "300"...

I agree. People complain too much and always blame the wrong people for their problems.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Hozr
¯
Member # 6196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hozr  Ford pictures for Hozr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Central americans wanna cry because they were portrayed as savages.. FUck them. They were, so were the aztecs. so were the incas. we sacrificed children and killed virgens at the drop of a hat. the Aztecs were seriously fucked up and sacrificed people on a daily basis pretty much.
so now they wanna cry.. screw them.
Plain and simple. If they don't wanna see their "ancestors" portrayed like that then they should simply not watch the movie.
End of story.

Agreed. What culture isn't ashamed of thing done in the past? Or Present? Who cares. It's a MOVIE! It's entertainment! Not a history class.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are you're one of them.

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:

[Big Grin] hahah, that just made my night
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Much like Ah'Nuld's movie career (Tanked after Terminator 2) Mel's career went into the toilet after Braveheart in my opinion. The Lethal Weapon series was always entertaining but where Mel truly owned bitches was the Mad Max series.

If I'm going to be paying $10+ to go see a movie in the theater I'd better goddamned well get entertained for that $10.

Borat
Jackass 2
Reno 911 Miami

Those are movies that were worth the admission price.

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
Much like Ah'Nuld's movie career (Tanked after Terminator 2) Mel's career went into the toilet after Braveheart in my opinion. The Lethal Weapon series was always entertaining but where Mel truly owned bitches was the Mad Max series.

If I'm going to be paying $10+ to go see a movie in the theater I'd better goddamned well get entertained for that $10.

Borat
Jackass 2
Reno 911 Miami

Those are movies that were worth the admission price.

Arnolds career didn't tank after T2. True Lies came out after T2 and The 6th Day was a good movie and so was End of Days. I don't mind Jingle All The Way either. T3 was badass and for that movie he earned the highest paid actor award in Hollywood.

[ March 24, 2007, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: 1968_Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Judging by comment i'm going to have to see Apocalypto now despite what SF89ILX's says everyone else seemed to like it.

[ March 24, 2007, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: TrueBlue ]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com