Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thanks Shaun and AED!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks Shaun and AED!
o3BlueMach1
¯
Member # 6858

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for o3BlueMach1  Ford pictures for o3BlueMach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you Shaun and everyone at AED for the awesome tune! definately worth the $$$!
and the project cars you had in the shop were sick!

I would recommend anyone that needs any work done to a mustang to go to AED in San Jose!

[ March 13, 2007, 04:12 PM: Message edited by: o3BlueMach1 ]

--------------------
2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
300whp 326 wtq
12.70 @ 108, 1.79 60'
Bolt-ons, 4.10's, and 17" ET Streets

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad you're happy with the tune.
Dyno numbers aside, it's always good to have happy customers at the end of the day. In the end, that is what really matters. [patriot]

We're pretty excited about the project cars... 3 fast ones will be coming to completion shortly. Can't wait to get these things to the track!

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
Holey87
Member # 7370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Holey87  Ford pictures for Holey87    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have to agree, those guys know their stuff. They put out some of the fastest cars around. They built/tuned my 331(daily driver) and it hasn't skipped a beat! I got my car back in better/cleaner condition than when I dropped it off (blown motor = oil ) They have a clean work space and are VERY reasonably priced for the Quality of work you are getting done. I won't take my car anywhere else, its that simple.
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] AED

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can u guys give me a qoute to put together a 32v if i have everything to do it. just need someone to put the dayum thing together. lmk thanx JOHN

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
can u guys give me a qoute to put together a 32v if i have everything to do it. just need someone to put the dayum thing together. lmk thanx JOHN

Yep, no problem.
PM me with what you've got & I'll give you a price.

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com