Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Haters in Hayward (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Haters in Hayward
illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was driving down mission blvd in my fox in Hayward towards niles canyon when this riced out Nissan (240 i think) pulls next to me and gives me the thumbs down. I pulled up next to him and asked what that was all about. The driver was with his friend and starts to talk shit and try to fight me since i was solo. The drive who appeared to be part middle eastern said "Watch out, I need another mustang. Im gona jack your shit." I thought this punk got huge balls or a gun running his mouth like that. Straight hating on my car then threating to steal my car to my face, I dont get it. Im going to bitch slap this fool and punk him next time run into him. Keep a watch out for theives and keep your stangs safe.

[ January 10, 2007, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: illwill510 ]

Posts: 785 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
God damn if some dude ran on me like that I would get arrested. I bet he was a fucking liar no real cat would come out like that. Maybe he was drunk or something you never know.

You should have got his license plate. What are the specifics on that 240?

[Mad]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats a true looser. He hates on the car but then says he is going to steal it.... I'd set his shit on fire if I ever saw it parked anywhere.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for illwill510  Ford pictures for illwill510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
single chrome exaust tip into two facing upwards, lowered, dark rims, and a bright ass navagation. It was dark out and not sure if it was a 240 or not. I felt like stopping traffic and this fool but didnt want to get shot in hayward! This fool will get whats coming for him if i see him at the university.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hayward is starting to turn into the ghetto. [Eek!]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

full throttle
¯
Member # 7220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for full throttle  Ford pictures for full throttle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i would pull out my gun already
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:

Starting? It has been ghetto ever since it became Hayward.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by full throttle:

Has Hayward ever not been ghetto? It was ghettor when I moved to Cali in the late 80's
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that freaking sux. I saw we get together and cruise up and down on mission until we find this asshole and wipe the sidewalk with him.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:

i thought it always was man no offense but from when i lived down there it was rough

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its not just Hayward

The whole east bay that borders the water is straight up F'd up. It's a damn shame since its all prime real estate.

Lets go down the line

-Richmond
-El Cerrito
-Emeryville
-Oakland
-San Leandro
-Hayward
-Union City
-Fremont
etc etc etc

Sure they all have nice parts but for the most part, all ghetto. Funny how you have to go east away from the water for 25 miles to get to nicer, higher class, less crime filled areas like danville, walnut creek, pleasanton, etc.

I live in this area because my job is here and because I want to be close to my family who planted roots here. Otherwise I would be in San Diego where I always wanted to live.

That attitude of degrading/humiliating people on the street to gain respect from you friends who are watching will get you in some major $hit eventually.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
*BlueBeast88.306*
¯
Member # 6360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlueBeast88.306*  Ford pictures for *BlueBeast88.306*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most ricers hate on Mustangs or any muscle car with a whole engine, because they get smoked by them everyday. If someone acts like that they are usally bluffing, I usally call their bluff and they always back down like the little bitches they are. I hate stupid little wantabe gansta hater ass little punks. There is no need to act stupid like that, and yes he will get what coming to him when he try's that with the wrong dude. Sorry that happened to you Bro, but it ain't worth tripping off anymore.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will probably have you disagree with me about this BUT...

There is something fundamentally wrong with you being this affected by such an insignificant event regarding someone acting stupid towards you out on the road.

That's one of those things that you should not put any of your emotion into and by saying:

"Im going to bitch slap this fool and punk him next time run into him."

shows that you aren't much different than the guy in the Nissan that disrespected you.

There are far more important things in life than mixing it up with low-lifes. If its just a few words being exchanged on the road, it is not worth escalating things and risking some serious shit going down. Physical confrontations, well that's a different story... That's just my philosophy, and it differs significantly from many of those who are in prison right now [Wink]

My dad used to tell me, "If you leave shit alone, it will dry up. If you play with it, it will start to stink"

Just my honest opinion.

[ January 10, 2007, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

My dad used to tell me, "If you leave shit alone, it will dry up. If you play with it, it will start to stink"

Excellent quote from you father [worship]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I will probably have you disagree with me about this BUT...

There is something fundamentally wrong with you being this affected by such an insignificant event regarding someone acting stupid towards you out on the road.

That's one of those things that you should not put any of your emotion into and by saying:

"Im going to bitch slap this fool and punk him next time run into him."

shows that you aren't much different than the guy in the Nissan that disrespected you.

There are far more important things in life than mixing it up with low-lifes. If its just a few words being exchanged on the road, it is not worth escalating things and risking some serious shit going down. Physical confrontations, well that's a different story... That's just my philosophy, and it differs significantly from many of those who are in prison right now [Wink]

Just my honest opinion.

Excellent post and I dont agree with Luke much...lol. But yea most of the times it takes 2 people to have a confrontation. When he flew the thumbs down to you. You should have just kept going. Its kinda like that Dave Chapelle skit "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong". There is alot of tension in the Bay in general. It just aint how it was back in the early 90's. The youngsters seem to have a permit mean ass disposition about themselves. I cant understand it.

But yeah, better to not get wrapped up in that shit. just ignore until you are put in a position to ahave to address it.

GRNBNDT
¯
Member # 1091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GRNBNDT  Ford pictures for GRNBNDT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just laugh it off cause haters love to see how much they bothered you....

--------------------
98 green gt vert 5sp (gone)
00 GREEN GT 5SPD (lemon law (gone)
86 mustang GT
65 mustang coupe

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah I hate the bay area now. I wish my family wasn't so rooted here like Lukes. So many punk bitch wannabe thugs out there. One morning I was shaving and had the bathroom window open. Some fuck head punck bitch kid walks by and throws a rock at the window with me right there. He see's me see him just keeps struttin down the street. Little fucker. Window didn't break or anything so I took 2 seconds to process what would happen if I went out there...what could I really do?? Now if the window broke I would have grabbed that little bitch and called the cops and make them find this kids SHITTY PARENTS to pay for it. I wish it had broke.
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's when it's justified to shoot him in the face [patriot]

J/K......but seriously how can people run their mouth and not think one day they may run into the wrong person and get shot and killed?

[ January 10, 2007, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Venomized93 ]

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You should have just stuck your tongue out at him.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:

Excellent quote from you father [worship]
agree, i had never heard that one before.
IT'll be one of my favorite quotes from now on. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by full throttle:

if i pull my gun out is becouse im going to use it but haters like that is not worth going to jail for years or life in prison. [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by illwill510:
I was driving down mission blvd in my fox in Hayward towards niles canyon when this riced out Nissan (240 i think) pulls next to me and gives me the thumbs down. I pulled up next to him and asked what that was all about. The driver was with his friend and starts to talk shit and try to fight me since i was solo. The drive who appeared to be part middle eastern said "Watch out, I need another mustang. Im gona jack your shit." I thought this punk got huge balls or a gun running his mouth like that. Straight hating on my car then threating to steal my car to my face, I dont get it. Im going to bitch slap this fool and punk him next time run into him. Keep a watch out for theives and keep your stangs safe.

You let a raghead punk you? [Roll Eyes] J/k But I think I would of at the very least spit on him
illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Luke87GT:
[qb]

Excellent quote from you father
never heard that one before.

Thanks for the responces. I should of just minded my own biz and kept going and not trip on other people. Its not worth it. If you trip on other people thats all you will do. Im over it for now.

[ January 10, 2007, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: illwill510 ]

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i agree with most, it's better to just let it go. i used to get thumbs down all the time. now that i have a body kit and a big spoiler i get thumbs up from the imports...maybe it's because i fit in now...lol

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
illwill510
¯
Member # 3788

its not even like my stang is thrashed. He is probably hating on my loud exaust and all the power he dosnt have. There are punks everywhere be aware.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com