Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ebay seller:O E WHEELS

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ebay seller:O E WHEELS
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone buy a set of wheels from them before or have any experience with them. ill be ordering my saleens in a week or 2.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290039244726&fromMakeTrack=true

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was going to buy those in chrome but bought from an other company that has them and 10.5 for the rear [Big Grin] same pricing and shipped over night were supost to be here to day but he they called and said the shipping companys truck was stolen and i will have them tomorrow. payed 740 comes with stems and lug nut kit with locks. OE said it would take a week to get them. heres the number 951-276-1628 rev wheels give a one year warranty on chromes don't know about blacks but give a call.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and dean(dean8) are having a comparo and he says to get the american eagle 77 rims, becuase they look better.

american eagle 77:

-

Saleen:

-

poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
to each there own but I have seen those eagles on the street and I laugh at the person who wasted their money on some wanna be saleen rims. you'll shoot your self if you buy those.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by poisonpony96:
to each there own but I have seen those eagles on the street and I laugh at the person who wasted their money on some wanna be saleen rims. you'll shoot your self if you buy those.

exactly, they look fukkin ugly as shit. id rather rock my 10 holes then buy those eagle rims.
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
o.e is different from wheelreplicas but they're nearly the same. they're a pretty reputable retailer so if the price is right go and bid.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
those eagle wheels are crap and heavy as hell. don't waste your money on those.
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
amazing how close those two rims could look side by side and how fucking hideous those Eagles can be when installed.

I puke on them.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com