Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » LMAO, check this out

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: LMAO, check this out
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2 yr old kid driftin. I couldnt stop laughin

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos/1/wm/030ED831-0F91-4236-9C23-58779CE23981.htm

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

04cobreezy
¯
Member # 6416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobreezy  Ford pictures for 04cobreezy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that boy got skills!!!

--------------------
-stop internet bangin!!!

-"you don't have to like me, but you better respect me!"

04 cobra convertible sold
89 notch
05 500 SEL
06 F150

Posts: 109 | From: El Dorado Hills | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is sooo cute and dads tight for settin up the garage and shit for that haha

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, did you see that little guys counter steering skilss [burnout]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
damn, did you see that little guys counter steering skilss [burnout]

yup all he needs now is a license [Eek!]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
ls1_doc
¯
Member # 6083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ls1_doc  Ford pictures for ls1_doc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that is so awesome. I wish i had something like that when i was two.

--------------------
02 Ws6 -- Stock :)

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL, yeah that's ok....

My boy was not even 2 when he got his Power Wheels Quad...Mastered it in a week...Powersliding was all second nature...When he turned 2 I added a 2nd battery and on a full charge his Power wheels would do double the 5mph factory speed to 10mph...Pretty fast, but I went through too many motors and plastic rear wheels...Maybe some of you remember when I posted the pics of my 24volt conversion...

So, at about 3years old I bought him a 33cc go cart...It's rated 18mph with a 150lb person...He's a big boy, but even at 3 he was only around 50lbs...I've driven next to him on a street with JDUB07's Honda Accord and clocked him at over 20mph... [Big Grin]

If you guys have any kids and plan on getting a PowerWheels, I'd recommend getting the Quad or something with handle bars...It's super easy for young kids to figure out...Steering wheels for some reason are harder for most 2 year olds...

BTW~I was at East Bay Motorsports looking at XR50's for him yesterday(and an R6S for me)...He's now 5 and he's too big for a 50cc...I might get a 50 for him to learn on and then give it to my 2 year old later... [patriot]

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com