Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Contreversial Posts and Overreactions

Author Topic: Contreversial Posts and Overreactions
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok fellas i guess the comment that was made by 86 COUPE on my post about me getting pulled over has incited a comment riot. If you dont know what im talking about then check my post about getting harassed by the cops. Now I can honestly say that the kid made a dumb ass comment about being glad the cops got killed. I think we can all agree on that. But honestly man the kid is only 16. Everybody says dumb shit when there 16. and for all the guys that are critisizing him and saying you wanna kick his ass or whatever how is that being any better than what he said? I mean being that a lot of the guys on here are grown men then as a man wouldnt it make more sense to try to teach him the error in his ways in a sense other then threats. I mean none of us didnt learn the right way to do shit until we made a mistatke and someone corrected us on it. I mean if your gonna be mad then say so but dont resort to threatening someone because that doesnt make you look anymore mature. But yeah man this message isnt aimed at anyone in particular and im not tryna start no shit. but all im seeing is an angry mob mentality and it just seems a little contradictory to say you hate the fact someone was killed but turn around and make essentially the same threats to harm someone.

[ February 27, 2006, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hes not 16 tho i think hes around 20...but that comment was horrible man
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn dude is 20 [Confused] and he said some shit like that. [Eek!] .... Well 86 COUPE i tried to help but you set urself up for that... but yeah man that comment was horrible and having seen someone die man that shit aint funny. Guess i gota stop posting such controversial topics and inciting riots [Razz]

[ February 27, 2006, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I am 16 and dont wish death on people like that.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not to dilute the situation but I agree with Griggy and 50_deep here. Some folks here have said some very racist and inflammatory things with absolutely no backlash from members/mods. Now granted his statement was pretty dumb and I think he has got his just deserts. But it isnt really much different than what some of you others have said here. Only thing is that this statement angered a majority rather than a minority.

As for the mods I would say a temp ban would be a good idea for this guy. But then you have to hand those out consistantly to people who run off at the mouth with hateful and harmful statements. Better yet let him come and apologize then everyone can get on with whatever...

04cobreezy
¯
Member # 6416

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobreezy  Ford pictures for 04cobreezy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man...i'm really shocked by what he said..my brother is a cop, so i took that comment extra personal, but chose not to comment on it cause i knew i would say something i would regret..People really need to think before they speak/type...

--------------------
-stop internet bangin!!!

-"you don't have to like me, but you better respect me!"

04 cobra convertible sold
89 notch
05 500 SEL
06 F150

Posts: 109 | From: El Dorado Hills | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea that kid seriously needs to get checked. Cops are just like us, some have good days, some have bad ones, but I can honestly say that I met the coolest cop ever. Obviously, they all gotta do their jobs. So a simple pull-over isnt intended to harm anyone. Like some said, just comply with what they say and it'll be all good.

Not to spark a flame again, but fuck that 16 year old, or 20 year old, or however old he is prick...he's seriously got something coming for him. Wishing death upon ANYONE, even your worse enemy, is just something you DO NOT do.

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
he wants 8k for that notch hes not right in the head maybe mental retard?
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:

ha ha.. we finally agree on something [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------
=(

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:

ha ha.. we finally agree on something [Big Grin] [patriot]
[patriot]
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

here we go again [Big Grin] . but yeah man i love the occasional contreversail post. keeps the site blood pumpin and waking up some of these older guys [dance] . i seen posts from people i never seen post before. it even brought Jmir and 5.0-srt-4 togeather

[ February 27, 2006, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Originally Posted By N8Y8-

"Some folks here have said some very racist and inflammatory things with absolutely no backlash from members/mods. Now granted his statement was pretty dumb and I think he has got his just deserts. But it isnt really much different than what some of you others have said here. Only thing is that this statement angered a majority rather than a minority."

I have to absolutelly, positivelly agree with you on that one. It's just sad that no one "noticed" those harsh senseless comments, nonetheless comments of that nature should not be tolerated. It makes me sick, but we have to realize that people never see it, only if they find it offensive towards themselves.... or social ties wich whom they migh have.
SAD BUT TRUE- [patriot]

--------------------
*NorCal

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you find something "offensive" or "wrong", report it.

Done deal.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it doesn't matter if you're 10 or 40, if you don't know better than to wish death on another person, esp. a police officer who has sworn his life to protect citizens, then you have something wrong with you. i don't believe age has anything to do with it. like what was said before, i was 16 and never expressed glee when i heard about dead police officers. i think that kid bit off more than he could chew by thinking that his "badd-as attitude" was going to impress some of the members on here.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't take back what I said. [patriot]

To bad he lives in Sac, my ex is a cop out there and I called her an told her about it. Sent her a link, after she read it, you think my comments were bad. [Eek!]

[ February 28, 2006, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: 9Venom9 ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't take what i said back either.
Being young isn't an excuse to wish death on people.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
Why start more stupid fucking drama with this thread? IT WAS LOCKED AND OVER WITH, NOW GET ON WITH LIFE........IF YOU CAN............. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Why start more stupid fucking drama with this thread? IT WAS LOCKED AND OVER WITH, NOW GET ON WITH LIFE........

[patriot]
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the internet is sirius fucking business, everything said on it is real and meant to harm.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by blind:
the internet is sirius fucking business, everything said on it is real and meant to harm.

If your being sarcastic, you should know that someone can press charges on you for what you say on the internet. There is a federal law in place to protect people from being harassed.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and I can sue mcdonalds and make millions when I spill hot coffee on my lap, what's up now [Big Grin]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
87Fox916
¯
Member # 6399

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87Fox916  Ford pictures for 87Fox916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't we all just get along?

--------------------
87 Mustang GT

Posts: 1652 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com