Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Look at those Bronco's.... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Look at those Bronco's....
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CHOKE like they always do!!! man this is a great game!

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go Steelers! I would like for Bettis to get one since this is his last season.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Broncos are on the comeback....

Oh nevermind.... [Big Grin]

[ January 22, 2006, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: TrueBlue ]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
hard60
¯
Member # 6247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hard60  Ford pictures for hard60    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
where is the guy with the orange banners? [Roll Eyes]

steelers [Whoo Whooooo!]

Posts: 94 | From: santa clara | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Roeth is throwing great passes despite those gloves and being sick. The Steelers D is nothing to scoff at.

Plummer just was blanketed nearly every play. Even the special teams held it down.

Great game.

Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Death to the steelers!!!

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 1 of 1002 deep forest green GTS's made. Bone stock.

1990 Coupe 347 NX E85 Nitrous kit

Posts: 712 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hard60:
where is the guy with the orange banners? [Roll Eyes]

steelers [Whoo Whooooo!]

Right here, and I still bleed ORANGE AND BLUE BABY!!! [patriot]

It was a great ride this year, here is looking to next year and still being a DENVER BRONCO fan. Out of the 32 teams in the NFL, there are other teams worse off than the Broncos, Im just glad to be a Bronco fan. [Big Grin]

[ January 22, 2006, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: 03SVTPower ]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:

Atleast my team was there to choke in the AFC, where was yours???

and once again idiotstick it is BRONCOS not BRONCO'S [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:

At least the raiders made it to the bowl, the broncos havnt made it there since elway in what 97 LOL Id rather make it to the bowl then loose in the AFC championship game. Hell you only had to win 2 games and they couldnt do that. Like i called it, they would choke in the playoffs like they always do!

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:

hahah your team loses and you resort to my bad spelling LOL

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
raiders? umm...........?

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
quote:
quote:

hahah your team loses and you resort to my bad spelling LOL
Yay for you, the raiders made it to the bowl only to get blown out, and yeah your team has won the big 3 times, yay again! But when was the last time they won a bowl, let alone back to back bowls. hahahahahahahahahaha, for the my teams name i was correcting you for future reference to the BRONCOS, but this being the second time, i guess you have a hard time remembering how to spell, i mean you watched the game for almost 3 hours, how many times did you see the field or endzone on your TV? You tell me how the NFL spells it FUCKSTICK!! [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

--------------------

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i love football! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
Originally posted by Eagle347:
raiders? umm...........?

Exactly bro, 'nuff said right there, but now we get to hear the same excuse once again from the raider fans, "Yeah we fuckin sucked this year, NEXT YEAR though man, thats our year!" Every year i hear this...

--------------------

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

-  -

--------------------

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:
raiders? umm...........?

Exactly bro, 'nuff said right there, but now we get to hear the same excuse once again from the raider fans, "Yeah we fuckin sucked this year, NEXT YEAR though man, thats our year!" Every year i hear this...
Id rather Suck then get beat by the 6th seed in the playoffs. [Razz]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Good, you suck.

--------------------

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
Good, you suck.

and your team is......

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -  -

Why would a horse have orange hair, FAGGOT ASS HORSE [Razz] . FUCK THE BRONCO'''''''''''''''''''''''S AND.......................... FUKK THE RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!] it really sucks to lose in the playoffs or in a bowl, id rather see my team not make it [Whoo Whooooo!] (all i have to say is FIST FULL of RINGS [patriot]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the only two teams to have a fist full of rings are...

COWBOYS and niners.

well looks like the Steelers could have a fist full if they win the bowl this year [Big Grin]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

At least the raiders made it to the bowl, the broncos havnt made it there since elway in what 97 LOL Id rather make it to the bowl then loose in the AFC championship game. Hell you only had to win 2 games and they couldnt do that. Like i called it, they would choke in the playoffs like they always do!
Make it to the bowl or get fukkin hammered in the bowl? I would rather lose in the championship then lose in the Superbowl.Raiders are good at both
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Good, you suck.

thats fukkin funny [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
quote:
 -  -

Why would a horse have orange hair, FAGGOT ASS HORSE [Razz] . FUCK THE BRONCO'''''''''''''''''''''''S AND.......................... FUKK THE RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!] it really sucks to lose in the playoffs or in a bowl, id rather see my team not make it [Whoo Whooooo!] (all i have to say is FIST FULL of RINGS [patriot]
Ahhh, the days before the Salary cap and free agency, live in the now dude, the 80's are over, although i like your thinking, since the niners have a LONG way to go to get back there!

Dont the Packers have a FIST full of rings?

--------------------

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not..but the cowboys do

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
broncos did put up a good performance, plummer man was it his best, they abandoned what they do best run the football fuck the broncos.Broncos are like the niners no elway,no montana or young and they chokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [worship]

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com