Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Inmate on death row, What you think? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Inmate on death row, What you think?
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard it on the news the other day, the founder of the crips gang is on death row and people are trying to save him because he claims he changed?

the story

hes even got his own website.

web page

they are asking the governor to save his life....

I SAY NO, LETS COOK HIS ASS....(this is my opinion, I believe in capital ponishment) sorry if I offend anyone with this tipic, it just pisses me off...

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive been reading it to and i say let him live. i guess he didnt get a fair trial(not to sure on this everyone always says this). he denies still to this day that he didnt murder them. and he has been changing a lot of peoples lives. if they were to keep him alive he could still help kids get out of gangs and things like that i think he will help a lot more people alive then dead. this is my opinion may not be the same as others.
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
ive been reading it to and i say let him live. i guess he didnt get a fair trial(not to sure on this everyone always says this). he denies still to this day that he didnt murder them. and he has been changing a lot of peoples lives. if they were to keep him alive he could still help kids get out of gangs and things like that i think he will help a lot more people alive then dead. this is my opinion may not be the same as others.

I think they should let him live . . hell he was nominated for a nobel peace prize. I mean come on it takes some one really special to be nominated you know . . . but with california system the good die and the bad are set free . . . thats just how I see it sometimes . ..

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The problem is you have to cook these scum bags earlier.

You delay executing the death penalty 10, 15, 20 years and, ya, the inmate may no longer be the same person as he or she was when the crime was committed. That doesn't hide the fact that he committed horrible crimes years ealier by killing people and ruining the lives of their families.

Our system needs change. There should be absolutely no reason why someone is on death row more than 1, 2, 3, maybe 4 years MAX! We don't need to be supplying a convicted felon with 20+ years of free room and board + 3 meals a day. Give them their appeal opportunity, and then give them HIGH Voltage pronto!

[ December 01, 2005, 11:50 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
P1mp1n
¯
Member # 1961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for P1mp1n  Ford pictures for P1mp1n    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We were actually talking about this subject in my criminal justice class today, Its a very interesting subject. I personally think that they should let him live without a doubt. He has alot to offer youth's with his past knowlege. He's better dead than alive...
I was listening to speakers on 106.1 Kmel's radio station yesterday and people supporting Stanley brought up some very interesting issues in trying to prove the possibility that he was unlawfully accused of the murders.
Either way if people are interested in the subject you should check out the movie Redemption with Jamie Foxx as he play's the role of Stanley Tookie Williams.

Posts: 887 | From: Burlingame | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a subject that both sides will have valid points no matter how you look at it.

My opinion is to follow the current leagal system no matter how messed up it may seem. If the Terminator thinks he should live then that's on his shoulders. If he gives the guy the thumbs down and PG&E gets a nice kick back from the guy gettin fried then so be it. This is how things work even if they don't seem right, fair or just. Unless you are part of some sort of a group fighting for one side or the other all opinons on it are worth .02 maybe even less. [patriot]

Now I'm not in the guys possition nor in the families that lost loved ones so my opinion could change on the whole thing in a heartbeat. [Razz]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:

I read theres ALOT of evidence that points that he is the murderer.

If the families of the people who were murdered want him dead, then kill him.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One thing is for sure, Arnold is DREADING having to deal with this one! And for good reason. This is a HIGHLY controverial case.

--------------------
Stangless

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whatever he did in the past, he cannot change that. If he did or did not kill those people in the past. He's been convicted, and that's it. Why try and free him now? That should have been done a long time ago. No one knows if he is going to go back to his old ways or not. Just because he's written a few children's books? Who's lives has he changed, and who's live will he continue to change alive or dead?

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
One thing is for sure, Arnold is DREADING having to deal with this one! And for good reason. This is a HIGHLY controverial case.

I think hes dreading it more because if he lets him die, there will be soo much riotiing and killings after hes dead. I think thats completely stupid if they riot, they found the guy guilty of the murders, rioting isn't going to change that.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe in putting an express line in the Death Row procedure. Or dare I say it, mimic Texas in their scheme of executions.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
I believe in putting an express line in the Death Row procedure. Or dare I say it, mimic Texas in their scheme of executions.

I agree, 20 years is too long to put someone to death. They should get 1 appeal and then thats it. Put them to death. 1 appeal takes 5 years so thats plenty of time to prove themselves innocent.
Scott Peterson will be in jail for the next 20 some years before we even consider putting him to death.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love how all these "Save Tookie" people claim this convicted murderer is a role model for children. How he keeps them out of gangs. Bullshit! This guy helped create one of the largest, most violent gangs in the country that has imitators around the world. A gang that is responsible for countless murders, rapes, robberies, druggies, thefts, etc.... How many kids died because of something Tookie started? This son of a bitch is no role model to anyone.

Every motherfucker on death row is innocent. So they all say. If I was on death row, I'd write some childrens books too. I'd get a PHd, find Jesus, weave baskets, and do whatever I could to make myself look rehabilitated just to get off of death row as well.

With that said, do I think capitol punishment works? Not really, but if it is going to satisfy victims families then I am all for it.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:

I think hes dreading it more because if he lets him die, there will be soo much riotiing and killings after hes dead. I think thats completely stupid if they riot, they found the guy guilty of the murders, rioting isn't going to change that.
If Arnold doesn't touch this one, and just lets the court's decision stand (like it should), people WILL blame him for "letting" Tookie die. I think there is a huge part of our society that expects Arnold to intervene which is absolutely rediculous. And this is where some of the rioting may stem from imho. People are aching to point the finger.

Anytime you point the finger at someone, you have to realize there are three fingers pointing back at you! [Razz]  -

--------------------
Stangless

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
I love how all these "Save Tookie" people claim this convicted murderer is a role model for children. How he keeps them out of gangs. Bullshit! This guy helped create one of the largest, most violent gangs in the country that has imitators around the world. A gang that is responsible for countless murders, rapes, robberies, druggies, thefts, etc.... How many kids died because of something Tookie started? This son of a bitch is no role model to anyone.

Every motherfucker on death row is innocent. So they all say. If I was on death row, I'd write some childrens books too. I'd get a PHd, find Jesus, weave baskets, and do whatever I could to make myself look rehabilitated just to get off of death row as well.

With that said, do I think capitol punishment works? Not really, but if it is going to satisfy victims families then I am all for it.

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If they still used the electric chair I would recommend they set it to well done. He is a convicted cold blooded killer and his guilt has been upheld after many reviews of his case. If his current good deeds would bring back the people he killed then I would say let him live his life out in prison. As far as I know they are still very dead. If Arnold let's the system do it's job then just load up as many magazines as you have and see what comes along.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Basically in all its a lose lose situation . . and everyone has some excellent points on the matter but I think Arnold wont make a anything happen as long as in the public eye they see him attempting to do something I dont think it will end up that bad . . . but in tookies case it probally will be the end of him . . hey its history right ??

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Anyone know what the families want? Thats all that should matter. Who cares if he wrote childrens books, if the families want him dead do it

[ December 01, 2005, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

hard60
¯
Member # 6247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hard60  Ford pictures for hard60    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i completly agree with sharkattack. this guy doesnt deserve to live, how would you feel if it was your mom, brother, sister..that got killed, raped, assaulted. I think if he really wants out of this, he should get the families to write apeal, but i highly doupt that will happen.
Posts: 94 | From: santa clara | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Spitfiremk24
¯
Member # 5698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spitfiremk24  Ford pictures for Spitfiremk24    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
Anyone know what the families want? Thats all that should matter. Who cares if he wrote childrens books, if the families want him dead do it

If everyone gets what they want, we are all screwed.

I say stick to what is JUST. he was proved guilty I assume, thats the bottom line.

--------------------
04 GT

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

Exactly he originated the Infamous Crips and till this day, 3 of my friends got shot over colors and 2 of them are dead(rip) - If he can really make a difference, let him stopp all these gang activites in Norcal - Ie he is successful then let him live but how the hell can we sure that onces he gets out he wont go back to his own gang banging life again? I mean come on, he is the leader of the Crips now once he gets out someone from the opposide gang may try to execute him themself lol

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

Exactly he originated the Infamous Crips and till this day, 3 of my friends got shot over colors and 2 of them are dead(rip) - If he can really make a difference, let him stopp all these gang activites in Norcal - Ie he is successful then let him live but how the hell can we sure that onces he gets out he wont go back to his own gang banging life again? I mean come on, he is the leader of the Crips now once he gets out someone from the opposide gang may try to execute him themself lol
i don't think they are going to let him out, they just don't want him put to death.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

so on my lunch I was reading the paper. . I think it was the mercury . . . anyways I was reading one of the articles on tookie . . .. I guess a lot of famous people like snoop dogg and jamie foxx are protesting along with jesse jackson. But there are people protesting from san diego to oakland . Now what I dont understand is that everyone has a right to vote so if all these people are comming out of the word works sayin how the death pennelty this and that is bad then why not vote on it kind of thing . . . . I dunno all this time and effort for what ??? people are born every day and people die everyday, if he was senteced might as well follow through . . SO what do you guys think the end result will be ??

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

93redcobra
CAFords OG
Member # 1344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93redcobra  Ford pictures for 93redcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93redcobra:
quote:

[patriot]
Fukk Yes. WORD for WORD [worship]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com