Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sacramento State...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sacramento State...
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone know when their fall 2006 Deadline for applications is? I thought it was the 30th of this month but it doesn't say on their site.

thanks,
Dana

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit, you have plenty of time man. I usually wait a month before the semester starts to do mine lol. But if you have to give them transcripts and shit you might want to give yourself enough time. But you got a little less than a year so I don't think you have to worry haha. I haven't even applied for Spring 2006 yet!

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think state schools are like junior colleges. They have priority registration that ends in the fall but you can still apply until the end of spring or maybe even summer. UC's are a different story.

--------------------
Bring It . . .

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope you guys are right but i am still going to apply before the 30th of this month. I swear thats what my couselor told me.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bro just get it done as soon as you can. If you need any paper work just let me know and I can get them for you and mail them.

GOOD LUCK

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
RioredGT
¯
Member # 2300

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RioredGT  Ford pictures for RioredGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
I hope you guys are right but i am still going to apply before the 30th of this month. I swear thats what my couselor told me.

Priority registration for CSUs is through the end of October. So it would be Oct. 31st. for UC's its through the end of November. I know because I'm going through the same thing myself. Good luck [patriot]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by RioredGT:
quote:

Priority registration for CSUs is through the end of October. So it would be Oct. 31st. for UC's its through the end of November. I know because I'm going through the same thing myself. Good luck [patriot]
so am i considered a priority?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

also anyone know if i can apply and then have my transcripts sent after the deadline?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RioredGT:
quote:

so am i considered a priority?
If you apply before the end of the month you are. Even if you're not considered priority, remember this is Sacramento State. Have you ever heard of anyone being rejected from the high academic standards of Sacramento State? I think as long as your GPA is above 1.7 they let you in. It looks like you have over a month to apply to UCDAVIS. UCDAVIS is a great school. Completely different vibe than Sacramento State with completely different students. Spend the extra bucks and take a gamble on UCDAVIS. If you get in, no one says you still can't go to Sacramento State anyways.

--------------------
Bring It . . .

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I am going to apply before the 31st.
Getting the transcripts is what worries me now.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I am going to apply either today or tomorrow. My transcript request to my old school will take make 2-3 days to get to them and then it says it takes them 7-10 days to process the request unless i do a 24 request which costs 10 bucks. Is it ok for my transcript to show up after the deadline?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

If you fill out your application online they will have no way to prove your transcripts didn't make it on time. This is a government agency we're talking about, not a fortune 500 company. It is the online application's date stamp that is important. Take the money you save on not having to 24 request and pay that UCDAVIS application fee instead. If you don't have the grades, pick an easy major like forestology or something no one picks.
RioredGT
¯
Member # 2300

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RioredGT  Ford pictures for RioredGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I am going to apply either today or tomorrow. My transcript request to my old school will take make 2-3 days to get to them and then it says it takes them 7-10 days to process the request unless i do a 24 request which costs 10 bucks. Is it ok for my transcript to show up after the deadline?

Apply online using csumentor
Once they receive your application, you will receive an email confirmation, with more information regarding your application process. If they're anything like San Jose(I think all the CSUs are the same) they won't want your transcripts until you finish the current fall semester so that they can see your grades for this semester. So don't sweat the transcripts for now. Just apply online before the 31st and you'll be fine. Using CSUmentor is pretty cool. It takes a while to enter in all your information but once you do, it saves it all and applying for other schools only takes 3-5 minutes [patriot]

oh yeah, to your previous question regarding priority, yes you will have priority but it usually only applies to majors that are impacted(majors where classes get filled up quickly).

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

I am not sure on my major. i am already done with all my GED classes so all i have to do is pick a major. I think i am going to do Business.

I am currently not in school so they wouldn't have to wait for my transcripts. That makes me feel better though that if they would wait for enrolled students they should be abvle to wait a couple of days passed the deadline for my transcripts.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

i am applying now.
This sucks.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com